Find better matches with our advanced
30 • Omaha, NE • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 24–38
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- May 18
- 6′ 1″ (1.85m)
- Body type
- Graduated from university
- Entertainment / Media
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- making a mean glass of chocolate milk
- engaging in stimulating conversation
- hosting dinners and house parties
- finding and bringing out the best in people
- making out (had to toss that one in there)
- Not a big reader since it always feels like homework. But I did just finish Dolly Parton's biography and highly recommend it. ;-)
- Favorite movie = The Ten Commandments, since I'm a sucker for a sexy, sweeping, old-school epic. Other top choices = Gone With The Wind, Ferris Bueller's Day Off, Sunset Boulevard, The Talented Mr. Ripley
- Cutting my cable cord was the best decision of my life... So I don't watch as much TV as I used to. Still, I have more than my fair share of must-see programs. The list includes: Downton Abbey, Game of Thrones, Veep, House of Cards, Orange Is The New Black, Mad Men, Empire, The Walking Dead, Project Runway, Peeky Blinders
- My taste is eclectic and my playlist shuffles from Top 40 hits to old-school big band to classic rock and yee-haw country. However, if you've heard of Girls Aloud and know who Cheryl Cole is, you will instantly land a date. Guaranteed.
- I'll admit it: I have the culinary palette of a 6 year-old and could live happily ever after with a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and a glass of chocolate milk. Still, I'll try just about anything as long as it doesn't involve olives, cilantro, clams, or capers.
2. Somewhere wonderful to call home
3. Air Conditioning (I hate being too hot)
5. My Jeep
6. Chocolate Milk ;-)
- Why society still insists men wear ties to look professional
- What my life will look like 10 years from now
- Who I'll share that life with
- you're at least somewhat charming
- you're at least moderately successful
- you're at least 5'10 ;-)
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
You must be in the photo! Full nudity, extreme close ups, pets, cars, baby photos, artwork, images you’ve added yourself to, etc. are not allowed.
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue
meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to .
If you don’t see it, try checking
your Spam folder.