Find better matches with our advanced
24 • Portland, OR • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 19–26
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- Aug 31
- 6′ 3″ (1.91m)
- Body Type
- A little extra
- Christianity, but not too serious about it
- Capricorn, and it’s fun to think about
- Working on university
- Entertainment / Media
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Has dogs and likes cats
- Getting a group of friends together.
- Beating the water level in Zelda.
Movies: Fight Club, Anchorman, Old School, Princess Bride, Office Space. Star Wars, Indiana Jones, Jurassic Park, ET, all things Quentin Tarantino. Really anything Steven Spielberg and George Lucas. My mother worked for them in the 80's and 90's.
Shows: Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead, Archer, Arrested Development, Workaholics, Fire Fly, Friends, Sons of Anarchy, Breaking Bad. Since Netflix added the playing next episode in 3 2 1 feature, I get sucked in way to easy.
Music: Taylor Swif....I mean.... Led Zeppelin, The Who, The Rolling Stones, Pink Floyd, Nirvana, and so on....Respect the classics man. There really isn't a whole lot of music I don't enjoy.
Food: All of it! Thai, Mexican, Chinese, and anything on the grill.
Drinks: My go to drink at the bars is a gin and tonic. Also, tea is the best.
- My Friends - Two of my best friends and I got a house together. Everyone said we were crazy to move in with your friends, but it could not have worked out better. Oh the crazy shenanigans we get into.
- Camping/outdoors - My family would go camping at Diamond Lake every summer when I was a kid. Now my friends and I go camping atleast once a year. I just love to be outside. Sadly Portland weather is not the greatest.
- Music - A world without music is a world I don't want to live in. When I was younger, I spent a lot of time in radio stations with my dad. I am learning to play the guitar and piano. I also play the saxophone. Yes, I know how to play Careless Whisper like sexy sax man.
- Staying physically active - I could go on and on why this is important. Really in the end it just makes you feel amazing.
- A positive outlook on life - A while back I choose to have a more positive outlook on life and it has changed my life in ways I could never imagined. "Love the life you live. Live the life you love." - Bob Marley
One such adventure of mine would be just a few weeks ago I had a week of of work. I packed by bags and went to the airport and just picked a place I wanted to go. No reservations. Just winged it. Got on a direct flight to Honolulu. Hawaii is beautiful this time of year.
I'm on this site in hopes to find the right person not just a person. Someone who is just as passionate, caring, loyal, compassionate as I.
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
You must be in the photo! Full nudity, extreme close ups, pets, cars, baby photos, artwork, images you’ve added yourself to, etc. are not allowed.
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue
meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to .
If you don’t see it, try checking
your Spam folder.