Find better matches with our advanced matching system
32 • M • Brooklyn, NY
- Last Online
- Nov 29, 2013
- 6′ 1″ (1.85m)
- Body Type
- Strictly vegetarian
- Agnosticism, but not too serious about it
- Graduated from university
- Rather not say
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes dogs and has cats
- English (Fluently)
- Investigating the increasingly legitimized theories that we live in a holographic construct rather than a natural, organic universe as thoroughly as anyone with zero working knowledge of quantum physics could possible hope to.
- Taking cute pictures of my cats cuddling with each other/myself seriously.
Movies - Ghostbusters, Blues Brothers (seen over 100 times), The Big Lebowski, The Conformist, Children of Men, Barton Fink, Kubrick!, anything by Andrei Tarkovsky or Soviet in general.
TV Shows - Snuff Box, Twin Peaks, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, The Wire/Homicide: Life on the Streets, Peep Show, Garth Marenghi's Darkplace, Mad Men, Downton Abbey, Luther (Stringer Bell is actually British! What the fuck?!)
Music - I'm an old school punk rock/hardcore dude with an inexplicable soft spot for Arcade Fire, Natalie Merchant and Destiny's Child.
Food - Sandwiches
3. Days off
2. Iced tea
1. Hot tea
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 22–32
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.