Find better matches with our advanced matching system
28 / F / Bisexual / Single
- Last Online
- Mar 4
- 5′ 9″ (1.75m)
- Body Type
- Pisces, and it’s fun to think about
- Working on university
- Relationship Type
- Likes dogs and likes cats
Tv shows: I don't watch much tv current as I have no cable, But I do have some tv shows I do enjoy such as Firefly (this includes the movie Serenity), Doctor Who, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic (any Bronies out there), House, Wearhouse 13, Eureka, various animes, Avatar the last air bender (includes the Legend of Korra), 3rd Rock, and a few others... otherwise Netflix is my friend.
Books: Currently working on going through more of Mercedes Lackey series, I've read all of the Mage Wars and have started on the Last Herald Mage series. I also really liked the Pit Dragon series (hearts Blood), but pretty much if the book has a story line some how centered on animals and/or Mythical creatures then I'm game.
Food: I may have the biggest sweet tooth you'd find. Otherwise I'll try anything but will avoid anything spicy with a passion.
2) Animals in general. You can see there is a theme going here. I like animals, I like being around them and I live for them. I hope to find someone of similar mind or at least would not be jealous of the attention I give them
3) Family, I am strongly connected with my family, even if I don't call them as much as I should.
4) Having something to draw on. I like to doodle and be creative.
5) Friends and human contact.
6) A good laugh.
Ok, I'm not that bad, I mostly enjoy furry art (and porn) and will draw some myself but I don't really have funds to make or have a fur suit made (mostly for fun, maybe a convention and the natural curiosity of it all)... Don't believe everything tv will tell you about furries, its not true for all of us...
- Guys and girls who like bi girls
- Ages 21–38
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating, casual sex
Connect your OkCupid Account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.