- I’m grateful to be a weight loss coach, helping both men and women to get healthier, happier, and more empowered. This doesn’t mean that I don’t enjoy a delicious sliver of chocolate cake every now and again, or that I’ll be counting the calories you’ve consumed throughout the course of the day ☺
- I go to the gym everyday and my son (who’s 40) insists that I am the sexiest 64 year old out there. I’m pretty sure that this isn’t totally true, but what the hell, I’ll take the compliment :-)
- I love dogs and think they’re among the most perfect and loving creatures in the world.
- I’m fascinated by books about psychology, weight loss, and the power of the human mind. It's amazing to me the way thoughts can transform your reality.
- I would love to do more traveling, but I also love time at home, cooking and watching some indulgently bad television.
- I believe that we can create and achieve anything we put our mind to at any age. I read a great quote today: "Life is change, growth is optional. Choose wisely."
- I've been told by my two sons (aged 40 and 44) that my French toast is "world class," and while it's true that I adorn it with berries, bananas, powdered sugar, and heated maple syrup, I never actually eat the stuff, so the honest truth is that my French toast could very well be a "world class" catastrophe.
- I have lived a very complete life, and am so excited to begin a new life now with a healthy, loving, humorous, and mature man. Is it you?
The Path of Least Resistance, most books by Deepak Chopra and Eckhart Tolle. Typically, I enjoy reading non-fiction in the self help genre and books about the psychology of weight loss and nutrition.
Newsroom, Ray Donovan (new Showtime show: really good!), Bill Maher, and a whole slew of horrible reality shows that, though I'm embarrassed to admit to watching, in the spirit of full disclosure, here goes: Survivor, Big Brother, and the many terrible Housewives shows. As far as older shows, I was always a sucker for a kindhearted Oprah piece and also loved the Sopranos, Six Feet Under, and of course who doesn't enjoy a little Sex and the City every now again.
- Crack cocaine (just making sure you're still awake)
- You have a good sense of humor, don't take yourself too seriously, and you love to laugh.
- You're confident with who you are as a person and where you are in your life.
- You're a genuinely happy person who's looking for a loving, healthy relationship.