In the spirit of new beginnings, Let's try something completely different...
Instead of asking me who I am, first ask yourself: Who are You?
No... Seriously... Whatever happened to people, you included. You're on OkCupid reading my 'profile' psh, so uncool... Wait it's normal now?... SMH (whatever that means...)
Now that I've drawn you in only to insult you, let me tell you something much more flattering, who you are really does interest me more than who I am, I already know myself anyway.
But all the traits, health, wealth, fitness, intellect, and accomplishments, they're all tied to you, and if you love yourself, others, and life in general.
Well... Do you? What is love?
(Baby don't hurt me)
What's love got to do with it?
(Got to do with it)
I am looking for a woman who is already full of love, happy, independent and strong, able to unselfishly love another, full inside except for that one thing...
Here's ten random facts about me:
1. I'm insatiably curious about everything, I do not get bored.
2. I build and fix things, crafty pants.
3. I play four ish instruments, and compose music occasionally.
4. I'm an ex rocket scientist.
5. I like to rescue animals and insects from people's homes, wee little critters.
6. I'm the most kind person you'll meet, until you harm another purposely, then I'll come at you with a tongue like a sword.
7. I find humor in everything, and thrive off positive energy.
8. I was 'briefly' an underwear model.
9. I played football, ran track, swam and played soccer. I will beat you at sports.
10. I am empathetic to the point that I physically feel when others are happy, and it drives me to please others.
"Virtue is bold and goodness never fearful"
(1) pick any number, then scroll down...