>Well, I'm Bria. :) I'm a bit of a dork/nerd/spazz, but I believe it makes me special. I am witty, smart, and content in my esoterism.
>I like to push myself to my limits, because I want to look back on my life someday and know that I have lived an ADVENTURE. (Awesome stories for future grandchildren...) I love to joke around. The way I talk is awesome, if you have a problem with articulation you shouldn't waste your time. I am shy at first, but I love making new friends. My life is all about creativity and passion. Where would we be without it, after all? If ditsy girls are your thing, sorry, I'm probably not your type.
>It wouldn't be fair unless I put some of my flaws into the mix, so, here it goes:
1. Sarcasm is my real first language
2. If you thought there was no such thing as too honest, apparently you were wrong, because I can be "brutal" lol
3. I have lots of guy friends...idk... it seems to bother some guys...
4. I am impulsive, not bubbly-sorority-girl, "OMGosh I'm so RANDOM!!!", but I live on impulse, I basically do and say whatever moves me at the time. Gets me into trouble, but... um... No guts, No glory right?
5. The right video game, comic book, t.v. show, or other form of dorky entertainment may lead to me going M.I.A., I don't expect you to spazz out and be a nerd with me, just respect and tolerate my quirkiness.
> People tell me that I'm a nice person, a good listener, and a great friend, and I hope that's true. I'm not graceful unless I'm dancing and I love my family and animals with all my heart.
>I am extremelely attracted to those who possess intelligence, sense of humor, and.the ability to use correct grammar. I'm almost completely sapiosexual. My favorite thing to do is find the beauty in the people I meet and the things that I see. I love people watching and just hanging out as much as I can.