Welcome, welcome to my own personal introduction, hopefully it'll be enough to give you a tiny glimpse of insight into who I am as a person.
My goal is to enthrall and become enthralled. I aim to enrapture, enchant, and entice. I can only hope to come off as intriguing and I try my utmost best to showcase myself in the only way I know how, through honesty and originality. I try to be myself and nobody else, after all, you can't build a "real" relationship on fallacies, no matter how minute. I am who I perceive myself to be, nothing less and nothing more. An odd-ball to the naked eye, wise and yet still extremely naive, a mythical blonde, and an aspiring paragon. I'm a strong but delicate individual, a stalwart of my beliefs and am still learning about myself and the world around me. Oh, how I love learning. I doubt I'll ever truly learn everything but it won't hurt to try. I possess an abundance of heartfelt emotion and I hope it'll never be taken advantage of.
- I am a natural blonde and I do experience those fabled blonde moments. I'm sad to say that I get boggled, scatterbrained and I often lose my train of thought quite easily. Ditzy, ditzy.
- I believe I'm whimsical and cutesy, so have others, but then again everyone has their own opinion-- so it's up to you to gauge my level of cuteness. I aim for adorable.
- I LOVE games of all kinds-- video games, board games, word games, all the games. Just ask me about games and I'll start bouncing off the walls with excitement.
- I am sensitive, open and thoughtful. Each has its own ups and downs. I also highly value communication.
- I try to show courtesy, respect and kindness towards everyone I encounter. I hope for the same in return.
- I blush easily, I think I have an adorable yawn and I enjoy attention. Positive attention that is.
- I tend to ramble a lot and I'm often in a bright, playful mood. Bubbly even?
- I'm shy. I'm most definitely shy.
Onward to the conclusion;
I've always valued intelligence and creativity and even though most people I've talked to about it disagree, self expression can be a major turn on. And by self expression I mean: specific wording, attention to grammar and punctuation and other similar things that people tend to overlook, specific phrasing, the flow of the words etc. There's literally something attractive/interesting about the actual location of the words and how someone chooses to phrase and express something. It's almost palpable or visual in a sense, and not as abstract as people see it. I see words/sentences/grammar kind of like sculpting or weaving. I can't help but admire when people put effort into the things they do, even simple things like typing. I personally think that shorthanded typing is extremely limiting. I tend to gravitate towards creative, articulate, and cerebral people. If you put forth effort into conversing with me, it will be rewarded with an equal amount of effort. Clicking is a very important thing with me, sadly, I won't click with everyone and I understand that, but I know to at least give everyone the chance that they deserve. I just want to reiterate that I wholeheartedly appreciate, enjoy and seek well spoken, interesting, intelligent and creative individuals.
I'd put more-- but I don't want to give away everything right away as I said. Mystery is quite alluring, right?
I love making friends, so if you do miraculously wish to message me...I will welcome it with a warm, delighted smile. I look forward to hearing from you!
Thank you for reading.