Here's some stuff you should know about me.
1. I'm 5'10, and refuse to acknowledge this 5'9-and-a-half business that my doctor keeps telling me.
2. Personally, I say the glass is completely full — half with water, half with air. I like to think this means I'm a realist. But mostly it just means I'm not invited to parties.
3. I really love it when a girl runs her fingers through my chest hair. I know, it sounds weird, but if you had chest hair you'd love it too, so don't judge.
4. Texan girls are cute and can be fun, but it's hard to find women of substance. I'm hoping there are one or two hiding out on here.
5. I suspect I have the soul of a 70 year old man. I know what you're thinking — "he must be really mature, that's kinda sexy."
Shut up and get off my lawn.
6. I can be a bit of a flirt. But I'm really good at it. One flirt from me is as good as, like, three normal flirts.
7. Talk to me about philosophy, neuroscience, physics, psychology, art, language, literature, decision theory, chicken, the world. Be rigorous. Brains are hot.
8. When it comes down to it, I guess what I'm really looking for is a reason to clean my bathroom.