Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
I am introspective and over think things more often than I'd
But some things I know for sure that I'm looking for is a partner
to share experiences with. Someone to create new experiences with.
Someone to share thoughts and feelings with. To wake up next to, be
comfortable around. Communication is essential, as is mutual
As for me though:
1. I'm more shy than outgoing, but once you get to know me, you can
really get to know the real me.
2. I have a "technically inclined" mind so I love bullet points and
numbering items to format them easier.
3. I'm an open book and am far more curious to get to know people
than I am about judging anyone's particular situation or
4. Get to know me, you won't regret it.
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
I currently work in the technology/software industry as a
consultant. I love my job and love the travel opportunities it
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
* Making people feel comfortable enough to open up to me
* Over analyzing everything
* Computers and technology - no surprise I work in software
* Taking care of those I care about
* Making people laugh. Usually on purpose; sometimes not.
The first things people usually notice about me
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
I'm very goofy. Physically, though I guess they'd notice my smile.
I've been told I have nice eyes too.
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
These are just favorites/what pops in my head. Far from a thorough
I prefer non-fiction books - reading and writing - because books
like "Confessions of an Economic Hitman", "Freakonomics" and "Money
for Nothing" are far greater than anything that can be made
My two favorite movies are "Shawshank Redemption" and "Memento" but
there are far too many documentaries to name.
Was a fan of "Breaking Bad" and "Weeds" on the serious side, but
comedies I enjoy "Seinfeld" and "King of Queens" in the past. Now
"It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" is definitely my current
favorite. "The Big Bang Theory" is a close second.
I enjoy a diverse span of music - never really been a big fan of
country but do enjoy Blues/Jazz. If you know of a good Blues or
Jazz bar around Portland please let me know!
Pearl Jam is my favorite band overall but love Norah Jones and her
Italian, Mexican and Thai are great go-to cuisines for me. I love
sushi and Chinese food as well. Not really picky when it comes to
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
Assuming the basics are covered, I'd have to go first with spending
time with family/friends, followed by a sense of purpose and making
others laugh. The last three would be...
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
* What to do with the rest of my life
* Making sure people I know are happy
* Wondering what it would be like to have a time machine, and how
far back I would go...
* What kind of home based business I could create
* How many bullet points I should create - how much is too much?
What's the fewest number I should use? Do they help people to
understand me better or annoy them? Why am I asking so many
* If fate really exists...if I'm supposed to just let things happen
or work harder
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix and takeout, or getting your party on — how do you let loose?
doing any number of things. Sometimes I go out, sometimes I stay in
and relax. Just depends on my schedule and mood...
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
I am one of those who will become your best friend and be there for
you when you call with a problem at 2am. Don't ever say "sorry for
calling so late" - if you need to talk, call me. No need to
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
* You consider yourself an easy going girl and at least a little
* You love deep conversations about pretty much anything. My
personal favorites happen to be talking about life, love, what
makes you happy, what to do with your life, politics, finance,
* You like my profile and/or just want to get to know me more
* You think I seem cool and would just like to chat, see if we
click and we can go from there...
* You're horribly bored by my profile and think I should rewrite
it. Hey I'm up for constructive criticism :)
Who are you looking for?
This helps us know who to show you on OkCupid.