New! Incognito Mode. Now you can hand-select who sees you on OkCupid. That means total control of your visibility.
Find better matches with our advanced
32 • Portland, OR • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 24–40
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating
- Last online
- Today – 3:41pm
- 6′ 0″ (1.83m)
- Body type
- A little extra
- Catholicism, but not too serious about it
- Gemini, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from university
- Banking / Finance
- Doesn’t have kids
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Poorly)
My dad was in the military, but I'm far from a "military brat." I have my own thoughts/philosophies on the military that may surprise you. Ask and ye shall find out.
I can talk and talk, but can also be quiet at times. I'm more shy than outgoing, but once you get to know me, you can really get to know the real me.
Whatever you'd like to know, just ask! :) I'm an open book and am far more curious to get to know people than I am about judging anyone's particular situation or beliefs. Get to know me, you won't regret it.
* Over analyzing everything
* Computers and technology - no surprise I work in tech support huh?
* Taking care of those I care about
* Making people laugh. Usually on purpose; sometimes not.
I love non-fiction and books that improve the kind of person I am. My favorite book is "Confessions of an Economic Hitman" by John Perkins. Must read if you ask me. "Freakonomics" and "Superfreakonomics" are close behind and "Money for Nothing" by Edward Ugel is also a great book; one that I had difficulty putting down.
I primarily watch comedies and documentaries. I've seen quite a few documentaries and have quite a few left on my Netflix queue. I also enjoy horror movies (the Saw series being my favorite); not really into slasher flicks. My two favorite movies are "Shawshank Redemption" and "Memento."
"Breaking Bad" and "Weeds" have recently become two of my favorite shows. No, I'm not a drug addict. Too cheap to even get addicted to alcohol even haha. They are just well written shows.
"It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" is one of those sitcoms I could watch over and over and laugh til it hurts. I also love "King of Queens" (oldie but still great) - if you also like KoQ message me now :D Finally, ya got "The Big Bang Theory." For those of us nerds who like to laugh at some of the nerdiest jokes ever told on television. :)
Pearl Jam is by far the greatest band ever; the greatest song of all time is "Yellow Ledbetter." You know, just in case you wondered :)
Norah Jones - Jazz and Blues have never sounded so amazing. Norah has the voice of a goddess.
Eminem - Who doesn't love a white rapper? Even more so than Vanilla Ice...
There are a ton of others. I love music from all genres except country. Not a huge fan of country...
Italian - I can eat pretty much anything in this group. Just delicious.
Mexican - As Jim Gaffigan clearly and correctly points out, it's all the same: "tortilla, cheese, meat and vegetables." But it is all delicious :D
* Making sure people I know are happy
* Wondering what it would be like to have a time machine, and how far back I would go...
* What kind of home based business I could create
* If fate really exists...if I'm supposed to just let things happen or work harder
* You love to talk
* You love to listen
* You love deep conversations about pretty much anything. My personal favorites happen to be talking about life, love, what makes you happy, what to do with your life, politics, finance, religion, philosophy
* You consider yourself an easy going girl, not very high maintenance, and at least a little independent/self sufficient
* You like my profile and/or just want to get to know me more
* You think I seem cool and would just like to chat, see if we click as friends and we can go from there...
* You're horribly bored by my profile and think I should rewrite it. Hey I'm up for constructive criticism :)
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
You must be in the photo! Full nudity, extreme close ups, pets, cars, baby photos, artwork, images you’ve added yourself to, etc. are not allowed.
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.