In short, I'm a nerd who's been around the world and seen a lot of legendary things. But... Life isn't really legendary unless you have someone to share it with.
So now I'm here looking for chemistry and timing
What I’m doing with my life
Saving up for a house.
I’m really good at
Cooking everything in my fridge. If it's in there, I'll figure it out.
I'm also just generally good at figuring things out.
The first things people usually notice about me
I have more energy than a normal person.
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
- My favorite book is this really huge book (in diagonal size) that describe the layout of several major battles in the past long time. Other than that, I would probably say Ender's game is pretty high on my list.
- Movies. Rocky series, The Dark Knight. Kill Bill. Recent works from DreamWorks. Disney Films
- Shows. I like sitcoms. HIMYM, Big Bang Theory, Walking dead.
- Music... Mostly Top 40. Currently listening to Robin Schulz
- Foods. Pretty open ended on this one. I generally avoid things with high mayo density.
-Video Games. My favorite games from the past include, Link to the Past and Final Fantasy 6. My modern list of favorites include The Walking Dead by TellTale Games and Papers, please.
The six things I could never do without
The six things I could never live without (avoiding necessities and corny answers such as family/friends), in no particular order, would be:
My computer, bag, car, bed, oven, and... a goal.
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Mostly what I need to do to buy a house.
On a typical Friday night I am
Working now. Generally speaking, on my days off though, I try to put miles on my Disney Pass.
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
I feel more in sync with people that can easily reference How I met your Mother. I know. It's terrible.
You should message me if
If you'd like to have a conversation about absolutely nothing.