Find better matches with our advanced matching system
28 • F • San Antonio, TX
- Last Online
- Nov 12, 2013
- Native American, White
- 5′ 6″ (1.68m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Other, and very serious about it
- Virgo, and it’s fun to think about
- Less than $20,000
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes dogs and has cats
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Poorly), C++ (Poorly)
1. a whiteboard/chalkboard - I need to enter flow with visual, organizational aids. I think too much too often to be without this.
2. lists - separates thoughts nicely
3. the internet/Google - I blame early development, but am also grateful, Google keeps the internet easy, I'm for it
4. a job - when I don't work I go crazy, maybe if I am living in a dorm or something
5. my phone - well, unless I got to have my computer
6. women - seriously I've tried
7. apparently a changelog
12NOV2013 - changed to reflect life changes.
08APR2013 - fixed to reflect starting classes in the summer
03APR2013 - added a place I go to on Fridays
28MAR2013 - added pic of new haircut, added something private
25MAR2013 - added something I was thinking about
20MAR2013 - added more private
19MAR2013 - Fixed a typo and added to my private section
15MAR2013 - Updated "Six things" section
14MAR2013 - Team S.A.L.S.A.
13MAR2013 - changed summary to reflect life change, added dashes in the contact me if section
07MAR2013 - added dashes to my lists, wrote out a rant in the private things section and then rewrote it to be less abrasive.
-the state of education
-the comparative structure of collation vs arrays and how that thought might ever be useful to me irl
-changing culture from a value perspective
how to innovate at work and in general
r-andomness ( see above )
-the relative efficacy of everyday sayings and euphemisms
that other people say flippantly (like "excuse me" or "broad daylight" how deep seated those sayings are and how shallow they are compared to their roots)
* lets see, I abnormally empower my words with forethought and avoid commonly used vernacular.
"You're not listening to common sense"
which means what exactly?
"You are choosing to ignore many factors of this situation which might provide action steps on the way to solving a problem that seems to have some pretty obvious answers."
There, use that instead.
also, I have Tara Strong and Nathan Fillion on my Twitter mobile alerts.
I wish masturbation was more fun. Sometimes I think it would be more fun if I had a penis.
ok here is a new one: I would be open to having sex with someone who identifies as "other" in the gender category, not a recent development but a recent admission
Yes, I have a FetLife profile, no I have never done a scene. Yes, I MIGHT like to.
- Girls who like girls
- Ages 22–40
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating, casual sex
-You are polyamorous, would be down for that.
-If you want to talk about anything on my profile or in the questions I have answered.
-You belong to a group I might like.
-You live in San Antonio and like to do things in the middle of the night.
-You think you have something to say.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.