I am 28, I have problems like everyone else....that I have to deal with on a day to day basis but I don't let them define me.
In a man he will:
- Be honest but not harsh in a cruel way- supportive
- Always tell me whats on his mind even if its a hard topic and it might hurt my feelings.
- He will want sex more than 1,2 a week and be willing to wait more than 5 dates before i give that self up... and be willing to be tested for all the sexual diseases that are out there.. as I get checked every year even though I always use condoms
- He will not ever stop wanting to kiss me, make out with me even when the sex happens..(making out is a turn on I need it and crave it with someone who cares for me the way sex is needed)
- He will be open mined in and allow us to disagree in things and not be hurtful and insulting.
-He wont make me feel guilty for not being able to pay in things when I can't afford it.
-He doesn't play games...keep things going even if he isn't into the relationship..he will be open and honest... No misleading.
- He wont get jealousy if I have guy friends and hang out with them.
-He wont think its weird that I go out alone and do things alone like watching sport games at a bar... seeing music alone- if anything he will come.. but understand that independent part of my life.
-He will be a good listener, and able to admit when he's wrong and say he's sorry if he's been an ass.
-He will think I’m sexy if I'm sick as a dog and wearing all sweats with a bright red nose.
-He will go dancing with me..and if not.. wont get mad when I go dancing with other men just for the pure reason to dance...not to get laid...or take anyone home..the act of dancing.
-He will want to snuggle and hold me while we sleep in bed... even if I snore a little..
- He will let me rant and bitch about my bad days...
- He will get me roses/flowers.... on any given random day...
___he will be my best friend.... my equal... partner in crime...
if anyone like that is out there... please let me know...