Find better matches with our advanced
28 • M • Fort Wayne, IN
I’m looking for
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 18–40
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last Online
- Sep 16
- 6′ 2″ (1.88m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Aries, but it doesn’t matter
- Working on university
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), German (Okay)
I am also tying to accomplish some things on my "bucket list" if you want to call it that. Next currently on my list is go skydiving which i plan to do on my birthday in April.
I am a pretty good cook, a good mechanic on cars and planes, rock climbing, and making people laugh.
People also notice that I am very blunt, not in a bad way, but I speak my mind when I feel it is important.
Movies: Braveheart, Forrest Gump, Troy, Anchorman, Hitch, I Love You Man, Good Luck Chuck, etc
TV Shows: I currently watch Family Guy, Dexter, Two and a Half Men, Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother, 2 Broke Girls.
Music: Nirvana, Papa Roach, Staind, Skillet, Avenged Sevenfold, Breaking Benjamin, Three Days Grace. I also listen to a little bit of everything else as well, I don't really dislike any music, but rock is what I generally listen to.
Food: I love Greek, Chinese, Japanese, and German food. I love making homemade pizza too. When it comes to deserts, cheesecake, coconut cream pie, red velvet cake and oatmeal raisin cookies are my Achilles Heel.
2. Good Beer (I am a total beer snob, I love going to different breweries and sampling new beer).
3. My car, no idea how people live without the convenience.
4. My phone, only because its how I do about 80% of my communication on it.
5. Coffee, my mornings would suck without it.
6. My Vibrams, I will never run/workout in another pair of shoes ever.
My future and where I want to be in 5, 10, 25 years.
You have a sense humor, if you don't it just won't work, if I say something wierd in a message it is more than likely a joke, testing your response to humor.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.