Find better matches with our advanced matching system
21 / M / Bisexual / Single
Kitchener, Ontario, Canada
- Last Online
- Dec 6
- 6′ 4″ (1.93m).
- Body Type
- A little extra
- Mostly anything
- Atheism but not too serious about it
- Gemini but it doesn’t matter
- Working on college/university
- Less than $20,000
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes cats
- English (Fluently), C++ (Okay)
lookingforchem Waterloo, Ontario, Canada kinkier
chemguitar Waterloo, Ontario, Canada kinkier
DHab95 Waterloo, Ontario, Canada more ambitious
michaelf25 Waterloo, Ontario, Canada more spiritual
hpgross Kitchener, Ontario, Canada kinkier
what_it_takes Guelph, Ontario, Canada more optimistic
RandiTrent Waterloo, Ontario, Canada more adventurous
OperaDiva4Life Waterloo, Ontario, Canada more artsy
I'm doing my first co-op term with a company making iPhone games, and so far it's been a lot of fun! So there's that.
Movies: I like horror and sci-fi movies, as well as kung fu movies, good or bad.
Shows: I don't watch a whole lot of TV, and what I do watch is usually downloaded, or through Netflix. I've been enjoying Breaking Bad lately, as well as Castle. I'm also a moderate fan of Firefly.
Music: I like indie music and vinyl records (No, I don't consider myself a hipster); Arcade Fire, The Black Keys, and Mother Mother are a few who I own records by. I don't mind classic rock, either, and I have a bit of a soft spot for Deadmau5.
I've also recently gotten into Coheed and Cambria and The Decemberists.
Food: Sushi, and pizza. Also indian and chinese food. Pretty much anything foreign, actually. I'm willing to try anything once.
2. Coffee. Like, damn.
6. The Internet. I mean, how the hell did our ancestors get around without being able to look stuff up on google? This is last on the list, though, because I definitely enjoy getting away once in a while.
- Guys and girls who like bi guys
- Ages 18–23
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating, casual sex