I'm a nerd; boardgames, video games, you name it. I don't play mind games.
I love Ballard and convincing me to go elsewhere can sometimes be challenging.
I am a VERY pet friendly person (cats n dogs mainly) and I'm not saying this for points.
Sometimes I am goofy, sometimes I am deep, most of the time I am easy-going. I tend to only take life seriously when the situation demands it.
I've been to various parts of the world and consider myself somewhat "worldly".
* following Wheaton's Law
* killing zombies
* mediating (not meditating)
* getting dogs and/or cats to like me
* I do not take online dating too seriously, chemistry of any kind is generally best gauged via human interaction, not texting.
SHOWS: Game of Thrones and Firefly marathon? Bring it on!
Documentaries are pretty cool too.
FOOD: I like it.
MUSIC: This, that, and the other thing. Good music is good music and pretty much anything 80's is my jam.
Little bit of this...
Burial - Night Bus ( Northern Zone RMX )
...and a little bit of that.
Faun - Egil Saga
I'm also a HUGE nerd for soundtrack themed music and often contemplate audio production as my epic life quest.
* dreams, what they mean, and how science has barely been able to scratch the surface of them beyond theory.
* just how silly I might act diving into a pile of puppies.
* getting back into DJ'ing (it was a short lived gig a long time ago)
* my past, my present, and my future.
* I'm a ninja.