- I was raised with old-fashioned values, but progressive morals. I'm passionate, affectionate, caring, sarcastic, honest and loyal. I love kids. I'm a protector and a provider, and I have the skills and smarts to take care of the people I love.
- I like staying active, and enjoy martial arts, sports, rock climbing, hiking, cycling, running, and whatever else you can come up with.
- I travel as often as possible, so far mostly in Europe. I also lived in Germany for 5 months. I'm eager to see the rest of the world; any suggestions for my next adventure?
- I have an eclectic group of friends, from struggling artists and musicians to a variety of white collar professionals. I love meeting all kinds of new and interesting people, and I'm not one to be shy in a crowd, even if everyone else knows each other already. People are free to be exactly who and what they are around me.
- If we hang out, there will never be an 'awkward silence' so don't worry. If you're nervous, I'll just tease you. Dates shouldn't be uncomfortable, they should be fun and exciting... and maybe sexy.
Hmmm what else...
I want to grow and be a better me every single day. Life is for living and growing, and I thrive on challenges and change. I'm a native Californian, and a black belt in Tae Kwon Do. Lake Tahoe is my second home and favorite place on earth; I feel extremely blessed to be able to spend as much time up there as I do. Being close to nature and keeping my senses sharp is important to me.