Some interests of mine include hiking, bowling, paintball, comedy shows, musicals, and jigsaw puzzles (photomosaic ones please!). Now that I've graduated college, I decided that it's probably time for me to improve my culinary skills. I have discovered that I actually enjoy cooking and have made some pretty tasty recipes. One of my biggest passions of all, however, is traveling. It doesn't matter if it's a road trip somewhere, or flying halfway across the world -- it's always a good time! I also grew up playing competitive soccer and am always up for attending a Sounders match, rain or shine. I won't decline an invitation to watch a hockey game either. Oh, and my friend and I are training for the Seattle Rock-n-Roll marathon in June. No big deal. Actually, we just really want to be that small 1% of the population that has ever ran one!
As far as my personality, I consider myself to be a friendly, down-to-earth person who really cares about others. I am a driven individual who has set life goals that I'm striving to accomplish. I love to be around people, and I can be anything from quiet and reserved to conversational and outgoing; I tend to feed off of the personalities of the people that I'm with. ENTJ.
- I love turbulence on plane rides (actually helps me sleep!)
- I eat Skittles in this order: green>yellow>orange>purple>red (UPDATE: now that the green Skittle is green apple flavored instead of lime, green is now by far the best flavored Skittle)
- I continue to watch Criminal Minds even though it makes me overly paranoid at times (it's just so good!)
- I saved a life while hiking on Mt. Si (yay, go nursing!)
- I used to purposely wear mismatching socks (yeah, call me weird)
- I'm terrible at Spanish because I can't roll my Rs (FAIL)
- I saw Finding Nemo 6 times in theaters when it came out (counting down the days for Finding Dory 2015!)
- I am terrified of bees, yet have never been stung before (makes perfect sense, right?)