Me: fun, happy, optimistic, easygoing, patient, accepting, nurturing, light-hearted, warm and sweet
You: kind, fun and thoughtful
Ok....just for fun:
Top 10 things about online dating that make me laugh or shake my head:
10. Married men that try to convince you that their wife is ok with them being on a dating website.
9. Based on all of the pictures, mountain peaks here in Colorado must be overrun with single men.
8. How all the men on here say they like yoga, but there are never any men in my yoga classes!
7. Men who take pictures of themselves in the driver’s seat of their car. I pray they are not actually driving at the time!
6. “Cougar hunters” truly baffle me. When I was in my early 20s I thought 30 was elderly. What a weird trend.
5. How many men know what a LBD is and say they love shopping. Really? Hell, I don’t even like shopping and I’m a woman.
4. How many criminals there are out there looking for a partner.
3. Men who say, “age is just a number” really mean that they want to date someone younger. Most who say that won’t even date someone their own age (only 5-15 years younger). Cuh-reepy…..
2. The number of men who post shirtless pictures of themselves. (especially in public bathrooms – what is that about?).
1. Men in Denver who don’t like watching sports……wtf?
Hope this made you smile at least a little. Have a great day!