I'm an LA transplant looking for new faces to explore the city with, music lovers to catch a show with, and whiskey drinkers to drink a drink with. If by chance we fall in love, travel the world and adopt a black Lab, great! If not, at least we'll share a few laughs along the way!
So, a little about me...
- I'm a t-shirt and jeans kind of guy, but clean up nicely if needed
- I volunteer when I can and smile at strangers. I also pet random animals on the street
- I'll bring you your favorite candy, just because
- Mom raised me and taught me to be AWESOME. She's a rock star and my hero.
- I'd like to think I can dance, but seriously...who am I kidding? Hopefully you have a sense of humor and don't embarrass too easily
- Spent a summer in Alaska working on a fishing boat
- Lived on a bus for 3 months touring the south with Sheryl Crow
- I'm an undercover geek and a trekkie
- Brunch, burritos and pizza are my favorite food groups. Brunch and nobody gets hurt
I'm usually attracted to folks with interests all over the place. People I can learn and share new experiences with. Let's rock out to new music, chase down food trucks, climb a mountain and partake in random acts of goofiness. Let's laugh until we cry and be awesome together!