I'm an LA transplant looking for new faces to explore the city with, music lovers to catch a show with, and road trippers to hit the road with. If by chance we fall in love, travel the world, and adopt a black Lab, great! If not, that's fine too. At least we'll share a few laughs along the way!
So, a little about me...
- I'm a t-shirt and jeans kind of guy, but clean up nicely when needed
- I volunteer when I can and smile at strangers. I also pet random animals on the street
- I'm an adult in most situations, except when it comes to Star Wars and Cap'n Crunch
- I'd like to think I can dance. Hopefully you have a sense of humor and don't embarrass too easily
- Brunch, burritos and pizza are my favorite food groups. Brunch and nobody gets hurt
- Past adventures include: working on an Alaskan fishing boat, touring the south with Sheryl Crow, and trekking the Himalayas with a Buddhist monk
I'm usually attracted to folks with interests all over the place. People I can learn and share new experiences with. If you like rocking out to new music, chasing down food trucks, climbing mountains, or just lounging at the park on a sunday afternoon, we'll get along splendidly.