Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
I am a great gal looking for a great guy...
List of things I think are a reflection of me..
4. enjoys humor even slightly twisted and pervy...
5. mature and immature...
6. slightly nerdy but very cool...
7. tom boy and a girly girl at the same time...
8. I enjoy art and volunteering for galleries and the
9. food and family, friends make great moments to cherish
10. camping, hiking, fishing, sailing, music festivals, live music,
pick-up and travel anywhere...always ready for an adventure!
12. riding horses, loving pygmy goats, chickens, sustainable
13. I like animals, my child now a young adult had lots of
14. I like men and the company they can bring to your life...
15. antique shopping, thrifting...
16. laying in bed and reading all day..can't do often but
17. playing games, pool, golf, shuffleboard(table version)
18. watching Mike and Mike on ESPN every morning then reading the
19. going to sporting events...
20. chillin on sofa with a friend after a wonderful night of music,
food and maybe a great wine...
21. I think most of the questions on this site are meant for fun
and shouldnt be taken to seriously...
22. running naked through the yard at midnight, lol...slow down
your running to fast I can't catch ya...skinny dipping in the pool
looking up at the stars...
I am Fun, Flirty, and Cute
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
I own a small "green minded" company...Kickboxing three to four
days a week, yoga two days a week..ergg not as much on the
kickboxing and yoga...took a break or lazy:(( well going back
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
I'm good at a lot of thing...If you live on this planet long enough
you have mastered a few skills...Just ask what I'm into now and
I'll tell ya:)
The first things people usually notice about me
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
Very easy to talk with...guys notice my b..bs they're big...
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
I read all the time...
My music is very diverse...I have thousands of songs on
itunes...Indy, classic rock, punk, hard rock, classical and some
rap...I'm a huge Radiohead fan...my play list now is Phoenix, The
Stokes, Them Crooked Vultures, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Spoon, Muse, Kings
of Leon, MGMT, The Killers, Fort Minor, The Dead Weather,
Interpol...recent cravings Silver Sun Pickups, Real Estate, Tame
Impala, Hole, Sleigh Bells, The Shines ,Modest Mouse, The
Movies...I have a huge library of movies...If its well made I
Food...I have a very eclectic palette! I also am a gourmet cook so
if you like it I can cook it!! Anything...
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
1. Family and Friends
2. iPhone and computer
3. Great food and Libations
4. travel, outdoors
6. OK i'll say it sex
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
Keeping my company growing...Improving myself as a human...
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix and takeout, or getting your party on — how do you let loose?
Always doing something fun...
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
Lets hear it for having fun, laughing, relaxing, not being afraid
about having a deep conversation....Life is about sharing. Its also
about truth, hard work, being true to yourself and others. I want
someone who is interested in being alive. Someone who is liberated
and wants to share being a participant in life and not just a
If you want to hold hands, dance a slow dance, share a good bottle
of wine, listen and hear between words, not being afraid of having
a lasting relationship that is built upon desire and friendship.
Something real. A relationship that feeds on attraction,
excitement, touching, deep, real and not pretentious. Open, honest,
raw and naked.
ROME WAS NOT BUILT IN A DAY, ...Relationships are built. From the
moment you meet someone. I want a friend and a lover. I true
companion. I don't mind going slow. I also don't believe in going
too fast. I just want to share the adventure of life with a special
person. Isn't that why we are all here? Email me if you want the
Oh and make sure that you Want to be in a relationship and not just
write it. I'm not into wasting my time. Are you?
Come on I dare you! Life is fun:)
Who are you looking for?
This helps us know who to show you on OkCupid.