Find better matches with our advanced matching system
25 / F / Straight / Single
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
- Last Online
- Today – 8:02am
- 5′ 5″ (1.65m).
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Judaism and laughing about it
- Gemini but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from masters program
- Doesn’t have kids
Aloof80 Edinburgh, United Kingdom more adventurous
Omi99 Edinburgh, United Kingdom more adventurous
izlt Edinburgh, United Kingdom more adventurous
ligglette Edinburgh, United Kingdom more adventurous
KirstenEdinburg Edinburgh, United Kingdom more adventurous
Gailusha Edinburgh, United Kingdom more adventurous
Charlie-bird Edinburgh, United Kingdom more adventurous
DetectiveLinden Edinburgh, United Kingdom more old-fashioned
I have just graduated from The University of Edinburgh, getting my masters in social work! This was a 2 year endeavour, and I am still in the 'I cannot believe I have survived this' process. I am busy applying for jobs, and am hoping to work in child protection or in voluntary capacity to support vulnerable families and their children.
That aside, I have lived in Edinburgh for 2 years and am determined to make this incredible (albeit damp) city home. I have a wonderful group of friends who I adore beyond description, but I always feel there is room for more.
Movies: Anything with Audrey Hepburn or relating to zombies. Entirely different subjects, but hey, a girl has got to have variety.
Television: Game of Thrones, Arrested Development, The Walking Dead, Greys Anatomy and Breaking Bad (just started this last one and I am addicted...)
Books: She's Come Undone, I Know this Much is True, I'll Fly Away, and any other novel written by the brilliant Wally Lamb. And John Irving - the man writes an incredible tragedy.
Food: BREAD AND CHEESE
I think that in a nut shell sums me up!
2. My friends - the family I choose.
3. Diet coke. This is a sad addiction I have been battling since the age of 10.
4. My passports. This might seem odd at first, but I have three different citizenships and all of them represent a different chapter of my life and my families history.
5. Wine. My grown-up beverage of choice.
6. A sense of humour. The glue that binds!
- Guys who like girls
- Ages 25–30
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends