Find better matches with our advanced
31 • F • New York, NY
I’m looking for
- Guys who like girls
- Ages 29–40
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last Online
- Today – 4:22am
- 5′ 3″ (1.60m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Graduated from masters program
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Strictly monogamous
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English, French (Okay)
I moved here in September and I use to not love this city but the more times I go out to awesome galleries, concerts, theatre, piano bars and random hole in the wall restaurants the more I'm starting to kinda fall for this crazy place.
TV: Arrested Development, Homeland, Downton Abbey (its amazeballs), New Girl, Battlestar Galactica, HIMYM, Planet Earth. New fav: Anthony Bourdain Parts Unknown (honestly addictive).
Mags: The Economist, Foreign Affairs Magazine, Women's Health and recently The New Yorker.
Shows: Love theatre/ballet...use to be an actress in my previous/much younger life.
Food: everything (except Chinese food). (really - all at the same time...OMG...just visualized amazing food and now I'm wiping drool away from my mouth). I also want to marry the person that invented bacon. Sir Francis Bacon - LOVE that guy.
Movies: The Big Lebowski (hmmm...White Russians), Elf (don't judge it always puts me in a good mood if I'm not feeling well), so many more. Lord of the Rings (I may have even gone to New Zealand and made my friends act out a scene...yep...take that in...take that in)
Music: I pretty much love all types of music except electronic. I love going to concerts and music festivals. My favourite instrument is the piano and I wish I could play it well.
Podcast: Dan Savage...every week.
1. My legs and eyes (I love doing anything active and in nature: skiing, hiking, tennis, long distance running, scuba diving, rock climbing, spinning, rugby, yoga, looking at trees and flowers, you name it) and I would imagine it would be difficult to do these without my legs and eyes. I also recently got back into dance (which I did for many years when I was young). There is nothing hotter than having a hot gay black guy throw you over him on a Saturday morning dance class (also, there is nothing that will make you wish that you were a hot gay guy more than having a hot gay black guy throw you over him on a Saturday morning dance class....just saying).
2. My fam (I'm really close with my both my amazing parents and brother and extended family)
3. Technology (to facilitate keeping in touch with #2...plus I use to work at 2 large tech firms so I kinda like the tech stuff)
4. Food (it just tastes delicious)...oh, and wine. Wait...and coffee (bad things happen to the world when I don't get my coffee in the AM. Bad things.)
5. Friends (I'm pretty good at keeping in touch with friends both near and far and feel really grateful to have great friends). Its really important to me that I get along with my partner's friends and vice versa.
6...Geez, I'll tell you once thing: I could totally do without this okcupid question...geez....SIX things?! I'm grateful for 1M things but that doesn't mean I feel like listing them...
Oh, I just thought of #6: international traveling (I've been lucky to do a ton of it). I have visited almost all the continents and love exploring weird and wonderful cities. I also love art, design and history particularly when I travel.
I also like politics, current affairs, The Maple Leafs.
Also, I cut the front pockets out of all of pants so I can itch my legs when they need to be itched. The fact that pants have front pockets in the first place really baffles my mind...think about it?! WHY do they exist for girls?! WHYY???
2. Intelligence (engaged/interested/curious about the world around you) & educated
3. Kindness/caring/loving/not selfish/treat your friends and family well
4. Not Douchbaggy
...not necessarily in that order
Also, would love a guy that would be athletic with me and loves travel, adventure and culture but those 2 things are "nice to haves" ; )
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.