Find better matches with our advanced matching system
31 / F / Straight / Single
New York, NY
- Last Online
- Today – 6:16pm
- 5′ 3″ (1.60m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Graduated from masters program
- Sales / Marketing
- Relationship Type
TV: Arrested Development, Homeland, Downton Abbey (its amazeballs), New Girl, HIMYM. New fav: Anthony Bourdain Parts Unknown (honest addictive).
Food: everything (really)
1. My legs and eyes (I love doing anything active and in nature: skiing, hiking, tennis, long distance running, scuba diving, rock climbing, spinning, yoga, you name it) and I would imagine it would be difficult to do these without my legs and eyes
2. My fam (I'm really close with my both my amazing parents and brother and extended family)
3. Technology (to facilitate keeping in touch with #2...plus I use to work at 2 large tech firms so I kinda like the tech stuff)
4. Food (it just tastes delicious)...oh, and wine. Wait...and coffee (bad things happen to the world when I don't get my coffee in the AM. Bad things.)
5. Friends (I'm pretty good at keeping in touch with friends both near and far and feel really grateful to have great friends)
6...Geez, I'll tell you once thing: I could totally do without this okcupid question...geez....SIX things?! I'm grateful for 1M things but that doesn't mean I feel like listing them...
Oh, I just thought of #6: international traveling (I've been lucky to do a ton of it). I have visited almost all the continents and love exploring weird and wonderful cities. I have so much more to do though and I would love to find someone that wants to do international adventures with me.
Thank you OKcupid for making me be super introspective on a Wednesday night....now...let me get back to thinking about why hot dog buns come in...(see below)
I also like politics, current affairs, The Maple Leafs.
- Guys who like girls
- Ages 29–40
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating
Connect your OkCupid Account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.