- I love to run. One of my goals was to run a 1/2 marathon, and I managed to succeed at it last year. I am planning on running 4 more this summer.
- I have a tent trailer and love to go camping with my kids over the summer, but I would also love to head out in a canoe and rough it for a week, but I haven't had the chance in a number of years.
- I am a fan of playing most sports (not great at most) but I don't care much to watch much.
- I cycle to/from work every day (rain or shine), as long as there isn't any snow on the road. When I have time like to go for rides around the city, and getting out to Birdshill or other place.
- I like to grow my own veggies and flowers from seed, it keeps me busy in the springtime.
I cannot stand reality TV for the most part. and haven't found any TV shows this past few years that have kept my attention, or it might be that I just haven't turned on the TV to get attached to any TV. I am currently watching Q.I. ( Quite Interesting), it's a British panel show, and Flight of the Concords.
I do like most cats/dogs, but I happen to be allergic to them.
I am currently looking for a more long term relationship, or even a new friend.