* Though I enjoy money I will never consider voting Republican until they at least catch up w/the Middle East on equal rights.
* I admire vegetarians and like to claim I’m a 75% one (But really 50% at best, 10% around the holidays). Actually I'm closer to a pescatorian at heart, since I love seafood. I dabble in meat as well - - hard to avoid at my folks' house.
* I love the Back Bay Trader Joe’s because it’s the only grocery store I can get out of in under an hour.
* I run the Dana Farber Marathon Challenge every year, and recently joined the board to spread my passion for cancer research.
* I love reading, especially by the fire. Which is also why I love winters in Boston.
* I backpacked through 8 countries in W. Europe in ’07. Prague and Amsterdam were my favorite. Oh, and Oktoberfest.
* I love to touch people's lives - make them think, make them laugh, make them a BLT.
* I love taking lessons (piano, golf, tennis, sailing) including life lessons from a therapist. As I tell my crazy friends, "Sanity is only a co(pe)-pay away."
* I walk/run/bike everywhere in Boston, though will take the T if I need to go a mile and have an hour to spare.
* I love rewarding things such as recycling, volunteering, teaching a skill, schooling my niece/nephew at Candyland, or recommending a nose hair trimmer to a friend
* Love a good read and are never bored - except, perhaps, in a waiting room that dares not subscribe to "People."
* You are a morning person that's all about Carpe Diem - and other fine cliches such as In Vino Veritas (In wine is truth).
* You either know your way around the kitchen or make a great sous chef and/or dishwasher.
* Overall you're some combination of ambitious, smart, fun, fit and . . . roll your toilet paper from the top.