Find better matches with our advanced matching system
35 / M / Straight / Single
Jersey City, New Jersey
- Last Online
- Dec 10
- Hispanic / Latin, White, Other
- 5′ 8″ (1.73m).
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Catholicism but not too serious about it
- Taurus and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from college/university
- Hospitality / Travel
- Likes dogs
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Fluently), French (Poorly)
tlorenzo Astoria, New York less desiring of sex
danieldkim Jersey City, New Jersey less spiritual
bishop375 Brooklyn, New York less adventurous
1savvy New York, New York more adventurous
Habilis13 New York, New York less kinky
jw9810 New York, New York more modern
zwena New York, New York more adventurous
Feliscar New York, New York more attentive
Books- Generally enjoy books that teach me something, I recently lost a bet to my sister so I had to read Pride & Prejudice which was quickly followed by Manthropology for detox. (actually P&P wasn't bad at all)
TV- I cant get enough of Walkin Dead, reality tv, The Daily Show, and Colbert. Also can't forget Tosh.O. Was an avid Lost fan back in the day but still looking for something to fill the void it left in my life.
Music- I lean towards alternative and rock though I occasionally turn the radio on, right now I'm fascinated with this foreign band out of Iceland called Sigur Rose. I have no idea what they are saying but man i cant get enough of their intrumentals. Big fan of singer song writers too.
Food- When it comes to food I am a gourmet and a gourmand wrapped in one. What I particularly love to do is wander NYC discovering interesting hole in the walls that make one or two excellent dishes, but right now I'm on a fresh made Ramen high, I haven't been able to kick yet.
- Micheladas, hands down the best drink in the world
- my kindle
- Reality tv (I'm the victim of a constantly changing schedule so following sitcoms is out of the question)
- getting out of the state/ country at least once a year
- the outdoors, recently I just got into cycling so I'm dying for spring to come around so I can start that again
I always take life with a grain of salt, ...plus a slice of lemon, ...and a shot of tequila.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 24–30
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating