Find better matches with our advanced matching system
34 / M / Straight / Single
New York, New York
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 11:53am
- Hispanic / Latin, White, Other
- 5′ 8″ (1.73m).
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Catholicism but not too serious about it
- Taurus and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from college/university
- Hospitality / Travel
- Likes dogs
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Fluently), French (Poorly)
richie095 New York, New York less loving
McKinneyD Hoboken, New Jersey less spiritual
1stGeneration Brooklyn, New York more introverted
acny112 Manhattan, New York less loving
ATrain_BedStuy Brooklyn, New York more attentive
musiclover_483 New York, New York less romantic
SteveK1880 New York, New York less romantic
broken_b0y Woodside, New York less adventurous
Books- Generally enjoy books that teach me something, I recently lost a bet to my sister so I had to read Pride & Prejudice which was quickly followed by Manthropology for detox. (actually P&P wasn't bad at all)
TV- I cant get enough of Walkin Dead, reality tv, The Daily Show, and Colbert. Also can't forget Tosh.O. Was an avid Lost fan back in the day but still looking for something to fill the void it left in my life.
Music- I lean towards alternative and rock though I occasionally turn the radio on, right now I'm fascinated with this foreign band out of Iceland called Sigur Rose. I have no idea what they are saying but man i cant get enough of their intrumentals. Big fan of singer song writers too.
Food- When it comes to food I am a gourmet and a gourmand wrapped in one. What I particularly love to do is wander NYC discovering interesting hole in the walls that make one or two excellent dishes, but right now I'm on a fresh made Ramen high, I haven't been able to kick yet.
- Micheladas, hands down the best drink in the world
- my kindle
- Reality tv (I'm the victim of a constantly changing schedule so following sitcoms is out of the question)
- getting out of the state/ country at least once a year
- the outdoors, recently I just got into cycling so I'm dying for spring to come around so I can start that again
I always take life with a grain of salt, ...plus a slice of lemon, ...and a shot of tequila.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 24–30
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating, activity partners