Find better matches with our advanced matching system
35 / M / Straight / Single
Englewood Cliffs, NJ
- Last Online
- Today – 4:36am
- Hispanic / Latin, White, Other
- 5′ 8″ (1.73m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Catholicism, but not too serious about it
- Taurus, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from university
- Relationship Type
- Likes dogs
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Fluently), French (Poorly)
Books- Generally enjoy books that teach me something, I recently lost a bet to my sister so I had to read Pride & Prejudice which was quickly followed by Manthropology for detox. (actually P&P wasn't bad at all)
TV- I cant get enough of Walkin Dead, reality tv, The Daily Show, and Colbert. Also can't forget Tosh.O. Masters of sex has got me hooked lately, oh and did I mention Walking Dead already?
Music- I lean towards alternative and rock though I occasionally turn the radio on, right now I'm fascinated with this foreign band out of Iceland called Sigur Rose. I have no idea what they are saying but man i cant get enough of their intrumentals. Big fan of singer song writers too.
Food- When it comes to food I am a gourmet and a gourmand wrapped in one. What I particularly love to do is wander NYC discovering interesting hole in the walls that make one or two excellent dishes, but right now I'm on a fresh made Ramen high, I haven't been able to kick yet.
- Micheladas, hands down the best drink in the world
- my kindle
- Reality tv (I'm the victim of a constantly changing schedule so following sitcoms is out of the question)
- getting out of the state/ country at least once a year
- the outdoors, recently I just got into cycling so I'm dying for spring to come around so I can start that again
I always take life with a grain of salt, ...plus a slice of lemon, ...and a shot of tequila.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 24–30
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
Connect your OkCupid Account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.