Find better matches with our advanced
33 • Warren, MI • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 18–50
- Near me
- Who are single
- For short-term dating, casual sex
- Last Online
- Jan 27
- 6′ 0″ (1.83m)
- Body Type
- Full figured
- Mostly anything
- Atheism, but not too serious about it
- Graduated from two-year college
- Rather not say
- Relationship Status
- Open relationship
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently)
I have recently become a homeowner, and that is something that has been keeping me fairly busy. Yard work beckons, and I have so many plans to plant so many fields of herbs and vegetables with my girlfriend.
Making people feel good
Inception was a great movie, as was Fight Club. I loved Django Unchained, best movie of 2012. Another note ... why do movies suck so bad nowdays? 95% of what hollywood makes now is dogshit.
I don't really watch much TV although I do love South Park, and The Daily Show. I have been watching Game of Thrones recently ... so good. I have been watching Dexter too, it is proving to be somewhat entertaining.
Food ... nom nom. I like lots of different things and am very easy to please in most every regard, but middle eastern cuisine with a good fattoush salad will always have a special place in my heart.
2) Technology. I love learning, and computers facilitate this so, so much. Technology is amazing.
3) Tasty food and drink can add so much to social things, good food and good drinks are important. I am easily pleased.
4) Art. I love my artwork I have in my house, and want to get more. Art can be profound, but oftentimes it is just crap sadly.
5) My plants : ok, maybe I could do without these, but having little indoor citrus trees in Michigan is so neat. I love my Meyer Lemon tree, my lime tree, and my Calamondin Orange tree.
6) My friends : I need them. I suppose this kind of gets lumped in with "companions", but I need people around me to feel right.
I eschew controlling others. I want them to make their own choice in regards to things, including my companionship. A coerced answer is not a true answer. People trying to run my life has given me a strong distaste for such behavior.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.