I'm not going to bore you with descriptions of my 9 to 5 as I feel it does not always define a person; that is certainly the case with this intrepid adventurer. Instead, I feel it has been the opportunities I have seized and the experiences I have had while travelling that has helped define me.
- Keep thinking how lame the kiss options are every time I go to send one....
- I get a real kick from discovering new dishes,restaurants,cafes and bars.
- I love a good music festival.
- I love going for long rides when the weather permits.
- My abode lies in a leafy inner city neighborhood and I love the fact that I can cycle everywhere.
- I get a real sense of joy from cooking for my friends and family.
- My food business coupled with work is keeping me pretty busy at the moment but I wouldn't have it any other way.
I've travelled extensively and my backpack has been unpacked through the Americas, Europe and Asia, it also followed me while I learnt to speak Spanish in Mexico and South America. I've also been fortunate enough to call France, Germany, USA and most recently, Canada home for periods of time.
Along the way I've seen some amazing things, tasted some tantalising food and wine, met incredible people and life-long friends, jumped off my share of cliffs, planes and bridges, taken fascinating photos and have had a plethora of life changing experiences ranging from enthralling to humbling. I've also had the opportunity to work some cool jobs along the way.
A couple of lines on here will never do anyone justice, drop me a line and lets grab a drink and see where it takes us.