Find better matches with our advanced
34 • Williamsburg, VA • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 25–40
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends
- Last online
- Mar 7
- 6′ 3″ (1.91m)
- Body Type
- Christianity, but not too serious about it
- Aries, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from university
- Likes dogs and dislikes cats
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Poorly), French (Poorly)
b,c) Ok, so i have this sick infatuation with 80's movies and music... Ferris Bueller's Day Off, The Blues Brothers, The Princess Bride, Real Genius, The Ghostbusters and Huey Lewis, Eurythmics, Tears for Fears, Tom Petty. I know, I know... I need help.
d) I love me some sushi, yum-yum
1. My phone, not because I have to talk to folks all the time, but because it has the phone numbers that I have written down... no where else, damn't. Stupid me. If I ever lose my phone I might as well go into witness protection because no one will hear from me ever again anyhow. 2. My Car, come on! I recently traded my Element (which I love dearly) in for a Civic Hybrid. Take that Exxon! 3. My Cabin, I have the most super-terrific cabin at the top of my folks' mountain. Seriously, you have to visit sometime, if you are one of the funnerest people I know ;) 4. Yet again my phone! It has all of my music, which is quite necessary and my link to my friends, see 5. 5. My Friends, um, yeah. 6. My Folks, i'm one of the lucky people it seems, who still have both their parents, who are still together, who still love each other... I know, how strange.
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
You must be in the photo! Full nudity, extreme close ups, pets, cars, baby photos, artwork, images you’ve added yourself to, etc. are not allowed.
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue
meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to .
If you don’t see it, try checking
your Spam folder.