Here are a few things you might not know by looking at me:
1. I can speak Japanese, and I spent a year studying Japanese calligraphy.
2. I love strong black coffee and I haven't even developed heartburn from it yet
3. I am training to run my first half marathon. 5 years ago this is something I never thought I would do.
4. I listen to NPR constantly, and am addicted to This American Life
5. Once I went white water rafting on the Nile. This is the closest I have ever been to death.
6. I love the outdoors, although my work schedule has not been very conducive to adventuring lately. I just bought a tent and I intend to use it.
7. I know nothing about pop culture.
8. I like to read, although lately I have only looked at a lot of text books
9. I am pretty nerdy (maybe that one you can tell by looking at me...)