I have lived in Alabama most of my life. I was born in St. Louis and moved to Arab, Al just before my first year of school. I lived in Arab all the way through high school and then attended a local community college on a guitar scholarship. I then attended Auburn for a year only to transfer to University of Alabama and finish my degree. I have B.A. in philosophy and I love it. I could not have picked a field of study that I would have enjoyed more. I am currently enrolled in Cumberland Law at Samford and I am pursuing my J.D.
Hobbies: - I love being outdoors. I backpack as often as possible and when the weather is right I really enjoy climbing. I've only ever top roped but that is really enough for me I think. I enjoy any outdoor recreation but most stick to backpacking and climbing.
- I love to dance! I am really interested in finding someone in the area who would like to go out and dance with me. And yes, I am very good at it.
- I really enjoy spending time with friends ... video games, drinking, bars, backpacking, volleyball, you name it. If I can get a group to go do it, I'm down for it.
- I really dig working out. It is a regular activity for me and it is something that I really enjoy to do.
- I love debating. I could do it for hours and have on several, several occasions.
- I love cocktails. Mixology in general is a really cool endeavor