I am also:
- a travel junkie (have passport, will travel)
- an opera devotee (Puccini is my homeboy)
- a wine imbiber (red or white...I don't discriminate)
- a passionate patron of the arts (museums, art galleries, exhibits...Gustav Klimt anyone?)
- a Dexter zealot (I have a new found appreciation for serial killers!)
- a yoga newbie (what took me so long?!)
- a self-proclaimed foodie (but not a food snob...one of my favourite places is a hole-in-the-wall burger joint)
- a shoe enthusiast (never met a stiletto I didn't like)
- sweet on Strombo (he's equal parts cerebral and sexy)
- a gym tolerator (we have a love/hate relationship)
- a knowledge seeker (books, newspapers, magazines, documentaries, the internet...you name it)
- a hip hop karaoke buff (entirely as a spectator, not a participant...yet)
- MAD about Mad Men
...and an avid conversationalist about all things interesting.
About You: You are confident, witty, cultured, articulate and not afraid to voice your opinion. A sense of humour is a must. You are fit, active and take pride in your appearance. You can spell, and are generally a happy person. If you are a father, your children are your greatest joy, as my daughter is mine. You are gainfully employed, you don't live in your parents' basement...or with your wife. The rest is negotiable.