I am also:
- a travel junkie (have passport, will travel)
- an opera devotee (Puccini is my homeboy)
- a wine imbiber (red or white...I don't discriminate)
- a passionate patron of the arts (museums, art galleries, exhibits...Gustav Klimt anyone?)
- a hot yoga newbie (what took me so long?!)
- a self-proclaimed foodie (but not a food snob...one of my favourite places is a hole-in-the-wall burger joint)
- a shoe enthusiast (never met a stiletto I didn't like)
- sweet on Strombo (he's equal parts cerebral and sexy)
- a gym tolerator (we have a love/hate relationship - love working out, hate the gym rats)
- a serious sartorialist (yes, fashion is one of my many passions)
- a knowledge seeker (books, newspapers, magazines, documentaries...you name it)
- a hip hop karaoke buff (entirely as a spectator, not a participant...yet)
- MAD about Mad Men
...and an avid conversationalist about all things interesting.
You are: confident, witty, cultured, articulate and not afraid to voice your opinion. A sense of humour is a must. Being active and maintaining a healthy lifestyle are important to you. You can spell, and are generally a happy person. You are a sharp dressed man. If you are a father, your children are your greatest joy, as my daughter is mine. You live within the 416 limits. You are modest, yet can be assertive when necessary. If you've got a special canine in your life, great. I love dogs. Cat owner? Sorry, but our journey ends here. I'm allergic...and have no patience for their holier than thou attitude. You are gainfully employed, you don't live in your parents' basement...or with your wife. The rest is negotiable.