Find better matches with our advanced matching system
36 / M / Straight / Single
Los Angeles, California
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 6:34pm
- 6′ 4″ (1.93m).
- Body Type
- Trying to quit
- Taurus and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from college/university
- Has dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Okay)
VinoConnoisseur Los Angeles, California more adventurous
RFGrogan Los Angeles, California more adventurous
Vncpr447 Culver City, California better mannered
Intimatethinker Pasadena, California more mainstream
spielbergo1 Los Angeles, California less political
FrenchyJF Los Angeles, California more adventurous
LoFiBricoleur Los Angeles, California more scientific
Musikloverr Los Angeles, California more adventurous
Also, I just started taking Tai Chi classes. I am hooked! I would recommend it to anyone who is need of focus or balance in their life.
- I can befriend any animal. Kinda Tarzan-ish, it's rather freaky.
- Cooking. The men in my family cook so I spent many evenings and weekends with my grandfather over a grill or my pops over the stove.
- Crossword puzzles and word games. I also get a kick out of coining a new term or turning a pun or two.
- Identifying ingredients and or smells. My Spidey senses are off the charts
- Slinging beer bottle caps. My years as a bartender in DC allowed me to learn how to hit any object within 10 to 12 feet with a bottle cap. I'm deadly, yo.
Listening to multiple conversations. I am almost positive that I was a spy in a past life. I have to know what's going on around me at all times. OH, and I always know where the exits are.
Movies: Trading Places and the original Arthur are my kind of comedies. I have many more movies that I love but, those two make my stomach hurt and my cheeks tired from laughter.
Music: Anything but this new fangled country music. I'll take the classic country any day. I guess I lean towards soulful music. Motown, Thelonious Monk, Roy Ayers, Galactic and, Soul Rebels Brass Band are what I'm listening to currently. The song that will play at my funeral is "Zoom" by The Commodores.
Books: I'm a newspaper reader. Washington Post, LA Times, AJC, WSJ, etc... I like facts, not fiction. I enjoy a great story told orally but, I tend to fight with authors in my head when I (attempt to) read novels. *UPDATE* My best friend asked me to read Zen And the Art of Happiness...it was dope.
Hoodies ( I feel invisible when I put my hood up. But, not all hoodies are equal. The actual hood must fit comfortably.)
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 24–40
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating