Find better matches with our advanced matching system
32 / M / Straight / Single
- Last Online
- Oct 27, 2013
- 5′ 10″ (1.78m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Graduated from masters program
- Science / Engineering
- Rather not say
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids
- English (Fluently)
UPDATE: Three years ago nobody knew who we were. Now I keep getting "hey, do you work at ________?" If you're on the New York tech scene, yes, you are correct.
Okay, just for funsies I'll list the books on the top row of my bookshelf (from left to right). This isn't necessarily indicative of my reading habits.
- Cake Boss: The Stories and Recipes from Mia Famiglia (I only have this because I was a gust on the robot episode of the show.)
- A Dictionary of Etiquette by W.C. Green (1904) (basically all the stuff one would need to know if living in Downton Abby)
- A First Course in Physics by Millikan [the oil drop guy] and Gale (1906)
- Side Effects by Woody Allen
- Bondage for Sex by Chanta Rose
- Common Sense, Rights of Man, and Other Essential Writings of Thomas Paine
- The Physics of Christmas by Roger Highfield
- The Walking Dead Volume 1
- In Search of Schrödinger’s Cat by John Gribbin
- Physics for Poets by Robert H. March
- (My penny collection from middle school)
- The God Delusion by Richard Dawkins
- The End of Faith by Sam Harrris
- Physics of the Impossible by Michio Kaku (I was interviewed on one of the television episodes made from this book)
- Fear and Loathing:On the Campaign Trail '72 by Hunter S. Thompson
- Introduction to Solid State Physics
And if you like Harry Potter, you should watch Wizard People Dear Reader. Brilliant!
Also, if I were to travel back in time, how much of present day technology could I reproduce?
After a long week of work and going out
Drinks with co-workers. Go home and order sushi. Eat sushi, drink a bottle of wine and watch Netflix. Hot shower. Bed.
If I have something I want to write
Drinks with co-workers. A few rounds of eight ball at the pool hall on the way home. Pour a glass of whiskey at home. Bust out the pen and paper and get my Hemingway on. Hot shower. Bed.
UPDATE: I'm not trawling for one-off sexual experiences. I'm interested in developing relationships in one form or another. And before you ask, NO, I am not interested in going to Bed-Stuy to tie up your husband. Seriously, what is it with you Bed-Sty women?
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 24–34
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- You do things you care about
- You consider yourself more of a woman than a girl
- You are an alpha professional with sub tendencies
Connect your OkCupid Account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.