Find better matches with our advanced matching system
33 • M • Manchester, NH
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 7:27pm
- 5′ 10″ (1.78m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Graduated from masters program
- Science / Engineering
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Mostly monogamous
- Doesn’t have kids
- English (Fluently)
Okay, just for funsies I'll list the books on the top row of my bookshelf (from left to right). This isn't necessarily indicative of my reading habits.
- Cake Boss: The Stories and Recipes from Mia Famiglia (I only have this because I was a gust on the robot episode of the show.)
- A Dictionary of Etiquette by W.C. Green (1904) (basically all the stuff one would need to know if living in Downton Abby)
- A First Course in Physics by Millikan [the oil drop guy] and Gale (1906)
- Side Effects by Woody Allen
- Bondage for Sex by Chanta Rose
- Common Sense, Rights of Man, and Other Essential Writings of Thomas Paine
- The Physics of Christmas by Roger Highfield
- The Walking Dead Volume 1
- In Search of Schrödinger’s Cat by John Gribbin
- Physics for Poets by Robert H. March
- (My penny collection from middle school)
- The God Delusion by Richard Dawkins
- The End of Faith by Sam Harrris
- Physics of the Impossible by Michio Kaku (I was interviewed on one of the television episodes made from this book)
- Fear and Loathing:On the Campaign Trail '72 by Hunter S. Thompson
- Introduction to Solid State Physics
And if you like Harry Potter, you should watch Wizard People Dear Reader. Brilliant!
Also, if I were to travel back in time, how much of present day technology could I reproduce?
After a long week of work and going out
Drinks with co-workers. Go home and order sushi. Eat sushi, drink a bottle of wine and watch Netflix. Hot shower. Bed.
If I have something I want to write
Drinks with co-workers. A few rounds of eight ball at the pool hall on the way home. Pour a glass of whiskey at home. Bust out the pen and paper and get my Hemingway on. Hot shower. Bed.
UPDATE: I'm not trawling for one-off sexual experiences. I'm interested in developing relationships in one form or another. And before you ask, NO, I am not interested in going to Nashua to tie up your husband. Seriously, what is it with you Nashua women?
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 23–36
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- You do things you care about
- You consider yourself more of a woman than a girl
- You are an alpha professional with sub tendencies
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.