Find better matches with our advanced matching system
23 / M / Straight / Single
Charlotte, North Carolina
- Last Online
- Dec 17
- 5′ 8″ (1.73m).
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Christianity and very serious about it
- Sagittarius and it’s fun to think about
- Working on masters program
- Less than $20,000
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- Likes dogs and likes cats
SuRF07 Charlotte, North Carolina more modern
bartender1_98 Charlotte, North Carolina more modern
Dcobbins Charlotte, North Carolina more adventurous
AeroGuy86 Charlotte, North Carolina more adventurous
AdamsGuitar Charlotte, North Carolina more introverted
vega83 Charlotte, North Carolina less organized
cingular90 Charlotte, North Carolina more adventurous
yamahacow Charlotte, North Carolina more adventurous
Movies: Comedy, Action, or Suspense
Music: Country or Pop/Rock
Shows: Friends, Criminal Minds, NCIS, The Voice
2. Friends and Family
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 18–25
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating
Short of that, if you want to, just do it. Life is too short to wonder “what if.”
Just a few things I look for in a girl.
1. She has an open and welcoming smile that goes beyond the surface deep inside her eyes
2. She let's me be me.
3. She genuinely enjoys my company
4. She goes out of her way to do things she thinks will make me happy.
5. She is independent and secure within herself
6. She's there for me when it's up and when it's down
7. She does what she says she will do.
8. She believes that a relationship should be a 50/50.
9. She shows respect for me not only in private but more so in public.
10. She's not just nice to people she has something to gain from
11. She genuinely wants to be in a relationship with me
12. She likes the things I like
13. She's not embarrassed or too proud to show me how much she loves me.
14. She's positive, happy with her life and always upbeat.
15. She makes me feel like I really matter
Connect your OkCupid Account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.