Find better matches with our advanced matching system
26 • F • Fremont, CA
- Last Online
- Jul 23
- 5′ 3″ (1.60m)
- Body Type
- Christianity, and laughing about it
- Gemini, and it’s fun to think about
- Working on university
- Rather not say
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- Likes dogs and has cats
- English (Fluently), French (Poorly), Italian (Poorly), Japanese (Poorly)
I finally managed to move away from my hometown for good So it's been a whole new rollercoaster ride and I'm just trying to stay strapped in.
I'm pretty boss with puzzles. They're like a drug to me.
Movies: Anything but a documentary. Except for Spinal Tap. That's always a good idea. Mostly horror movies though.
Shows: I had an anime phase for awhile but that's nearly done with. Still watch a few good ones here and there. K-Dramas and J-dramas though. You HAVE to either be interested or willing to put up with a ramble now and again.
music:Oh my god please please PLEASE don't make me get into specifics. I've got, like, 17 straight days worth of music and its all so important. It really does help if you AT LEAST know what kpop is. (And don't just mention Gangnam Style. Psy's done some way cooler stuff than that. Also for the love of God it IS Oppa not Oppan. Oppan isn't even a word. Anywhere.)
food: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Food is food. I'm not noms prejudice. But I AM heavily sushi biased.
2. Pizza. Have you ever imagined life without it? I did once and I swore to never do that again. It was too depressing.
3. Caffeine. I've had plenty of speeches about too much being bad for you and every possible negative point whether it be truly backed by science or not. Like hell that's gonna stop me. I can't even find the right words to express my love and dependency on it. I need caffeine and it needs me.
4. Chocolate. I AM a lady. We need this stuff. Enough said. I've seen it cure headaches.
5. Internet. For one thing, it's where I work. No internet, no paycheck. And that's just not something I can live with. Other than that fact I'd like to see anyone my age survive without internet. Give it a few days tops and we go nuts. And that's only the strong willed ones.
6. My phone. You have to understand. I love technology and i finally upgraded to the Galaxy s3. That thing is like my baby. My precious, sleek, fantastic baby. (Boom Shakalaka.)
- Guys who like girls
- Ages 18–30
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.