Find better matches with our advanced
27 • Fremont, CA • Woman
I’m looking for
- Ages 18–30
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- May 28
- 5′ 3″ (1.60m)
- Body Type
- Christianity, and laughing about it
- Gemini, and it’s fun to think about
- Working on university
- Rather not say
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- Likes dogs and has cats
- English (Fluently), French (Poorly), Italian (Poorly), Japanese (Poorly)
I managed to move away from my hometown for good a few years back so it's been a bit of rollercoaster ride and I'm just trying to stay strapped in.
Movies: I've watches a lot. Loved a lot. And sang along with a lot. But not documentaries......unless it's about the ocean. Deep sea creature documentaries are wild as fuck.
Shows: I had an anime phase for awhile but that's nearly done with. Still watch a few good ones here and there. K-Dramas and J-dramas though. You HAVE to either be interested or willing to put up with a ramble now and again.
music:Oh my god please please PLEASE don't make me get into specifics. I've got, like, 17 straight days worth of music and its all so important. It really does help if you AT LEAST know what kpop is. (And don't just mention Gangnam Style. Psy's done some way cooler stuff than that. Also for the love of God it IS Oppa not Oppan. Oppan isn't even a word. Anywhere.)
food: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Food is food. I'm not noms prejudice. But I AM heavily sushi biased.
2. Pizza. Have you ever imagined life without it? I did once and I swore to never do that again. It was too depressing.
3. Caffeine. I've had plenty of speeches about too much being bad for you and every possible negative point whether it be truly backed by science or not. Like hell that's gonna stop me. I can't even find the right words to express my love and dependency on it. I need caffeine and it needs me.
4. Chocolate. I AM a lady. We need this stuff. Enough said. I've seen it cure headaches.
5. Internet. I'd like to see anyone my age survive without internet. Give it a few days tops and we go nuts. And that's only the strong willed ones.
6. My phone. You have to understand. I love technology and my Note 2 and I are inseperable. That thing is like my baby. My precious, sleek, fantastic baby. (Boom Shakalaka.)
Usually just what to eat for the next meal. In all seriousness if I'm left to my own devices and just start thinking? I'll probably lay there trying to figure our how I got to be where I am in life and who I've become so far.
Also I don't drive. Don't even try to give me shit for it, I've heard it all.
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
You must be in the photo! Full nudity, extreme close ups, pets, cars, baby photos, artwork, images you’ve added yourself to, etc. are not allowed.
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue
meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to .
If you don’t see it, try checking
your Spam folder.