Find better matches with our advanced matching system
33 / F / Straight / Single
- Last Online
- Today – 6:43am
- 5′ 7″ (1.69m)
- Body Type
- Agnosticism, but not too serious about it
- Graduated from university
- Politics / Government
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- English (Fluently), Italian (Poorly)
The working day revolves around project delivery.
Spending time with good friends.
Keeping fit and healthy, mind and body.
Challenging myself and creating new opportunities.
Practicing gratefulness, conscious living & being happy.
Travelling to new destinations... I want to travel everywhere!
Next destination Vietnam!
Later in the year USA, Mexico and Cuba.
My newest interest is diving. I did my first dive in crystal clear water swimming beside a sea turtle in Borneo last year :)
- connecting with people
- laughing often
- making people feel good
- travel planning
- asian inspired cooking
- creating awesome salads (I do make friends with salad!)
- critiquing Perth's best eggs benedict... Barchetta in Cottesloe is winning
Movies: Festival movies (quirky life tales), Q. Tarantino pix, Doco's on travel, cultures, food and interesting people
Music: I don't go a day without it - Spotify is like god!
Triple J, RTRFM, Breaks, DnB, Roots, Aussie Hip Hop, Grunge/rocky stuff, blues & roots, anything that is NOT commercial.
TV: TED talks!!, ABC/SBS, Channel 4 style comedy's - IT Crowd, Threesome, Freshmeat, any Comedy Central series
- How to meet a nice guy & find a way to create a truly happy life.
- What I can cook for dinner that is extra healthy and totally yummy!
- What fun I can get up to on the weekend.
- When I put my mind to it, practicing self awareness and reducing the 'noise' that this world produces.
- Motivation & culture
at home wishing I had a couch cuddle partner to relax with.
- Guys who like girls
- Ages 26–37
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
Connect your OkCupid Account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.