Find better matches with our advanced matching system
33 • F • Perth, Australia
- Last Online
- Jul 22
- 5′ 7″ (1.69m)
- Body Type
- Agnosticism, but not too serious about it
- Graduated from university
- Politics / Government
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- English (Fluently), Italian (Poorly)
Attempting to keep fit and healthy!
Challenging myself and creating new opportunities.
Enjoying the good things in life.
Travelling to new destinations... I want to travel everywhere!
Last destination Vietnam! Later in the year USA, Mexico and Cuba.
My newest interest is diving. I did my first dive in crystal clear water swimming beside a sea turtle in Borneo last year and most recently in Nha Trang, Vietnam.
- connecting with people
- laughing often
- making people feel good
- travel planning (and doing)
- asian inspired cooking
- creating awesome salads (I do make friends with salad!)
- critiquing Perth's best eggs benedict... Barchetta in Cottesloe is winning
Movies: Arthouse/Festival movies (quirky culture and life stories), Q. Tarantino pix, Doco's on travel, cultures, food and interesting people
Music: I don't go a day without it - Spotify is a awesome!
Triple J, RTRFM, Breaks, DnB, Roots, Aussie Hip Hop, Grunge/rocky stuff, blues & roots, anything that is NOT commercial.
TV: TED talks!!, ABC/SBS, Channel 4 style comedy's - IT Crowd, Threesome, Freshmeat, any Comedy Central series
- How to create a truly happy life
- How does a girl meet a man in this crazy time short world
- What fun I can get up to on the weekend
- What I can cook for dinner that is extra healthy and totally yummy!
- When I put my mind to it, practicing self awareness and reducing the 'noise' that this world produces
- What motivates people and influences their happiness
relaxing after a busy work week… wishing I had a couch cuddle partner ;)
- Guys who like girls
- Ages 27–37
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.