Find better matches with our advanced
29 • Seattle, WA • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 24–33
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- Today – 10:03pm
- Relationship Type
- 5' 10" (1.78m)
- Body Type
- Not at all
- Doesn’t have kids and doesn’t want them
- English, C++
When I'm not working, I enjoy playing video games and board games. I ultimately only play a few hours a week, though. I also enjoy programming, tinkering with technology, and reading the entire Internet. I love learning about new technology, and I'd like to learn more about electronics engineering if I can find the time.
In my less nerdy pursuits, I like baking things from time to time and checking out all the awesome restaurants and food fairs Seattle has to offer. I love walking as much as possible to get around, and I'll occasionally take long (3-15 mile), aimless walks in unfamiliar places just to discover new things and disconnect from technology. I pick up novels when I have some downtime; they're a good excuse to lay out in the sun or hang out in a coffee shop. Lately, I've been working on learning a second language, and I'm doing my best to stay motivated. I can always appreciate just having a quiet night in watching TV or doing absolutely nothing, too.
I'll head out to bars with friends or coworkers to socialize, but I'm not typically the one to suggest it. Cafes and restaurants are more my style.
messing with computers.
listening (as cliché as this one is).
procrastinating just the right amount of time.
They Might Be Giants
In terms of TV, I don't watch with regularity; I pick up serieses when I get bored. Right now, I'm a little over halfway through watching The Wire, and I'm getting pumped for the next season of Better Call Saul. Before those, I had been watching Doctor Who and Cosmos. I think it's safe to put down Breaking Bad as a favorite. I'm also a huge sucker for good cartoons, especially '90s cartoons.
I've been introduced to a lot of awesome food since having moved to Seattle, and I enjoy checking out what all the local restaurants have to offer. In any case, I especially love Neapolitan pizza, New York-style cheesecake, and maraschino cherries. I'll drag you to LICK Pure Cream whether you like it or not.
- Nature (with the exception of the whole allergies thing)
- Good friends
- Good food
- Clean socks
- what hobbies I want to cultivate. I like learning for the sake of learning; for example, I became a Notary Public on a whim. I have a lot of things I'd like to do which would consume a lot of time, but not enough time to do all of them.
- possible endings to problems. I'll think about all the ways something could end, how they might progress to that point, and how likely each of those paths are.
I decided to record what I did each weekend for a month just to see what I really did. Here's the goods:
- 7/18-7/20: Went to a small tech expo put on by Engadget, and helped run a dance game tournament.
- 7/25-7/27: Saw a friend's comedy show, went to another friend's birthday party at Alki Beach, watched Kiki's Delivery Service with super_patrick, watched a bit of a "Dykes vs. Drag Queens" softball game, and played some board games with friends.
- 8/1-8/3: Chilled out. Did a bit of reading and hobby programming.
- 8/7-8/10: Went to Golden Gardens, saw Book of Mormon at the Paramount (which was hilarious), went to a food fair, and went ziplining in the forest.
I got a little bored and made a Greasemonkey script that lets you click people's OKCupid photos to toggle showing the larger version of the image, if there is one. Now I can stare at your faces in HD!
You can have it: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2270/okc_bigimage.user.js
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
You must be in the photo! Full nudity, extreme close ups, pets, cars, baby photos, artwork, images you’ve added yourself to, etc. are not allowed.
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue
meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to .
If you don’t see it, try checking
your Spam folder.