Find better matches with our advanced
28 • Las Vegas, NV • Woman
I’m looking for
- Ages 25–32
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 10:56pm
- 5′ 5″ (1.65m)
- Body Type
- Mostly vegetarian
- Graduated from two-year college
- Strictly monogamous
- Has a kid, but doesn’t want more
- Likes dogs and dislikes cats
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Poorly)
You may also have noticed that I have answered a fair amount of questions and taken a few tests... I initially joined this site to answer the questions and take the tests, learning what others feel is important to know about a potential mate is fascinating.
WHAT I'M REALLY NOT GOOD AT
Computers. Video games. Trusting.
Movies... I like everything really, not a huge fan of horror or chick flicks but I'll admit they both have their time and place. My favorites are Erin Brochovich, Constantine, Transformers, Armageddon, any Disney cartoon, Remember the Titans, Clash of the Titans, Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, Star Trek(movies and TV series) .
Music... I really do love it all from Frank Sinatra and Elvis Presley and Ray Charles, Shania Twain and Tobey Keith, Trace Adkins, to Green Day, Eminem, Usher, Dresden Dolls. OK almost everything. not a huge fan of electronica or techno. They may be different but I couldn't tell you what makes it so.
Food... oh god who doesn't love food? If u don't at least enjoy it, and what it can bring to life, I would be happy to try and convince you other wise. My favorite thing to cook is fish. Any and all, there are too many fantastic fish to choose just one and my favorite thing to eat is dark chocolate covered strawberries dipped in whipped cream, followed very closely by dark chocolate covered espresso beans.
1. My husband, my best friend and support
2. My family
3. Work. I'm an active woman who generally always has something to do. If I dont, I feel a bit useless. I need to get my hands dirty.
4. Cooking. It's my zen.
5. Coffee, I swear I don't have a clue what I would do without coffee. I love it. Seriously love it. I would marry it if it weren't an inanimate object. Not a huge fan of dark roasts, like french roast, except espresso(that's something completely different), Kona is my favorite, and I do whole beans freshly ground and brewed. Just talking about it makes me want some.
6. Wine. Red, White, Sparkling, as long as it's good I love it all. Its always the small subtle things that u fall in love with.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.