Find better matches with our advanced matching system
24 / M / Straight / Single
- Last Online
- Today – 6:20pm
- 5′ 7″ (1.70m)
- Body Type
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English, Vietnamese (Okay)
Decided to go back to college so I can finish up my English degree and teach kids. I like teaching kids because I like messing with kids.
I played a lot of volleyball and did a lot of Muay Thai until I tore my rotator cuff. Now I'm fat and I have a gut. Thanks a lot body. I"m not really fat though, I'm more of a stick still. If only I ate more. Help me eat more.
Backup plan involves opening up a family restaurant, but I honestly hate dealing with food. I don't want to come home at the end of the day and smell like shrimp or tacos.
- acting like a big kid and doofus. (Does anyone still use that word?)
- keeping a straight face.
- doing skateboard tricks with writing utensils because I have sticky fingers.
- making people laugh because of my awkward goofiness.
"Hey man, is that a tattoo of your girlfriend?"
Movies: Sweeney Todd, Inception, The Dark Knight, The Girl Who Leapt Through Time, Ghibli movies, Wicker Park.
Music: Nujabes, Classical, Jazz, Hip-hop (Real hip-hop), ignorant music for the masses (which can be enjoyed while having fun), The Neighbourhood, The XX. I need more music recommendations.
Food: Ramen, Sushi, Thai, Vietnamese, Korean, French fries and finally ice cream. I eat healthy most of the time though. (No, I lied.)
Shows: The Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, anime, Adventure Time.
- Parallel universes.
- Creatures we haven't discovered yet.
- Human behavior.
- Technology in 20+ years.
- Watching movies.
- Chilling in the house playing games.
- Hitting up the bar with a couple of friends.
- Spiking volleyballs into helpless victims during pick up games.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 18–28
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating
want to drive around aimlessly at night.
Connect your OkCupid Account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.