- I am sarcastic and enjoy witty exchange.
- I enjoy trying new things. Recently I started kayaking with my dog (he is not very helpful but he enjoys it very much).
- I like my alone time. However, I’m not a hermit who saves his pee in jars...nor is “alone time” a code for spending this time honing my wizardry skills in World of Warcraft.
- I vacillate between being responsible with my finances and splurging on toys, trips or just good times
- You want to share your secrets with me....and mine with you. Equally so, you want to share your dreams and fears.
- You have your own interests....but you will invite me to participate...and won’t be mad if I decline.
- You enjoy exploring our differences as much as our similarities.
- You will surprise me from time to time. I don’t mean this in a jump-out-of-the-bushes at me sort of way...but other than that, I hope you can figure this out without any prompting.
- You also enjoy your alone time....but also sans pee filled jars or W.o.W.
- You let me act like myself and you tell me that I am enough. This sounds simple, but this one above all others has proven to be the most elusive. Well...maybe the baby name is the most elusive, but this is a close second.
Movies: I watch the popular stuff and of course I have seen the latest Star Wars, but finding an independent film (in Hillcrest theater or online) is what I really enjoy. And as an Easter Egg for ya, I have an IMDB page of my own because I have an Associate Producer credit for a documentary about one of my favorite bands...can you find me?
Music: anything except Country. Having said that, if we click on all levels except that you adore Country...then we can revisit this topic.
Food: The spicier the better.
Rambo (my dog)
Crystal Hot Sauce (a.k.a. Louisiana's Pure Hot Sauce)