- I'm pretty adventurous. I'm willing to try almost anything once and have some pretty great stories to show for it. Some brief examples include skydiving, a Tough Mudder, flying a stunt plane and a survival school.
- I love to travel. My most recent trip was 3 weeks in Europe. I'm also kind of spontaneous and decided on that trip about 2 weeks before I left. I've also been known to take random road trips. For example, I have a dream to catch a game at every MLB stadium. I'm 19 stadiums in.
- I'm very active and love being outdoors whenever I can be. I enjoy running, lifting heavy things, and pick-up sports with my friends. Being active is important because I have a love for craft and German beer and trying new restaurant/ types of food.
- I have been described as being old-fashioned. I believe in holding doors, lending a jacket, being polite and having a strong relationship with family.
- Family dinners are underrated. I'd be lost without the best group of friends and family a guy could ask for.
- Apparently, I'd also be lost without bullets and lists.
Some of my short-term goals include getting a road bike, running a half-marathon, and continuing to grow my career.
I will most likely embarrass myself while dancing, but this will not deter me in any way. I even took some salsa lessons once (the orthopedic surgeon paid good money for broken toe referrals and I needed the money).
What am I looking for? I'm looking for someone who I can make better. I'm looking for someone who will make me better.
I'm pretty open minded and I hope you are too. If this sounds like these things might interest you, I'd love to hear from you.