Find better matches with our advanced matching system
24 • M • Grand Rapids, MI
- Last Online
- Jul 23
- 5′ 8″ (1.73m)
- Body Type
- Strictly other
- Not at all
- Atheism, and somewhat serious about it
- Aquarius, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from university
- Less than $20,000
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes cats
- English (Fluently)
Shows: Doctor Who, Modern Family, Arrow, It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia, Elementary, and literally anything Joss Whedon has created. I also, thanks to my goddaughter, rather enjoy My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.
Music: Wide and varied. Prince & The Revolution, Alice Cooper, Aerosmith, Will Smith, Lady Gaga, The Who...kind of all over the map.
Food: Popcorn. Hot, peanut-buttery waffles.
2) My sister- a best friend who's stuck with me for life.
3) My best friend and her family - I've been closer to her and her family (husband, sister, parents) in the last two years than I've been to people I'm genetically related to.
4) My car - I'm from the Detroit area. The concept of reliable public transportation is alien to me.
5) My iPod - I listen to a near constant stream of podcasts when going anywhere.
6) Comic Books - I have one vice in this life, and it is the serialized adventures of super-heroes punching the snot out of evil.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 18–23
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.