Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
If you’re looking for shirtless men in front of mirrors, check the
next page over. :P
So about me… (In no particular order)
• I would really like to find a long term relationship with a gal
who wants the same.
• I feel communication is very important in any lasting
relationship. So if you don't believe in working through any and
all life's problems that may arise, move along.
• Chemistry is very important, if we don't mesh, what's the
• Having a sense of humor is important.
• I really want to travel and have someone to travel with.
• I enjoy camping, backpacking, playing soccer and
• I’m up for going out and trying new things.
• I can cook and clean. (Shocking)
• Growing up I was always shy and quite. I can be pretty loud now
once I open up.
• I am extremely none photogenic. I really hate having my picture
taken, because I always look dumb in them.
• I drive a black hard-top convertible, and am looking forward to
• I was raised to be a gentleman, but I feel that chivalry is
pretty much dead.
• I have the most awesome friends!
• I’m horrible with names of just about everything. (People,
places, music, objects, etc...)
• My family is very important to me!
• I believe in working through problems.
• I love fixing and tinkering with electronics. It's my
• I've been told that I am a nerdy dork, I think that's a good
• I work in the games industry.
• And thinking of more stuff... Feel free to ask questions!
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
Playing sports with friends.
Snowboarding when I can get away during the winter.
Going camping when its nice out.
And looking for a wonderful lady to spend time with!
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
Soccer - it's a family thing.
Computers - building and repairing them is a hobby.
Art! – Mostly animation. I love making things move!
Being creative and thinking outside the box!
Not writing... ya I hate writing which is why I do art.
The first things people usually notice about me
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
I don't know, you can tell me when we meet.
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
Air, water, food, sleep, my computer and probably a soccer ball.
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
Things I should be doing.
Life and how mine will turn out.
Women, relationships and why I can't find either!
What I should work on when I'm at the gym.
If I'm spelling stuff correctly...
What's up with instragram accounts and why everyone is posting
their info trying to get follower thru dating sites.
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix and takeout, or getting your party on — how do you let loose?
The club/bar scene isn't my thing. It's loud, crowded, and full of
douche bags and rude women. Pass.
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
You're motivated, cute, drama free, don't play games, love soccer
(not required, but a definite plus), and looking to have a
meaningful relationship with someone (preferably with me!
Please don't message me if:
• You have cheated on a partner in the past.
• You already have children.
• You're overweight. (Sorry, I'm not attracted to larger
Who are you looking for?
This helps us know who to show you on OkCupid.