Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
I am not very gifted with writing mesmerizing self promotional
profiles. I also don't have a bunch of exciting pictures showing
everywhere I have traveled or skydiving pictures, etc. (I have gone
But I will give you some fun facts about me:
• I love to read, and believe learning is life long process! Topics
include but not limited to: Psychology, Buddhism, dystopian
• Conversations of all types are welcome here, intense, silly,
deep, inappropriate...bring it on!
• I am into being active, which includes: gym, MMA(UFC) sometimes
Crossfit, hiking sometimes.
• I do like movies and TV... And video games ( I do have a job, I
am not obsessed with them. I will play with you if you like)
• I was born and raised Brooklyn NY, I also lived in Alaska for a
• Love watching UFC, I don't follow other sports, but can watch and
enjoy watching most sports.
• I have a beard sometimes and sometimes I don't.( I shaved it off
for the summer, not sure how I feel about it.)
• I really enjoy being ridiculous and silly.
• I have also been described as intense.... In the good way.
• For all the Myers Briggs fans INFJ.
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
My life is pretty busy. I work full time in banking, while also
going to school for psychology. I would like to become a research
psychologist someday, possibly change the world for the better.
Trying to remember to have fun along the way.
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
Conversations(in person), listening, doing accents, recognizing
faces, empathy, physical things, artsy things, I have been told I
am funny... I am sure there is more, but I guess I never really
think about it.
I feel like I translate better in person compared to this online,
resume, marketing profile thingy...
I am really good at the middle of conversations... Starting... Meh,
ending I am pretty solid.
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
Books: mostly non-fiction.
Music: I have diverse tastes. I don't listen to country
Movies: I love watching all types. I am getting pickier
Food: wouldn't call myself foodie( because I rarely take pictures
of my food) but I love a good meal! I love trying new places to
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
I actually spend a lot of time trying to stop all the thinking...
In an inner peace kind of way.
Oh and coffee... And cookies... I have a cookie problem... Don't
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix and takeout, or getting your party on — how do you let loose?
Usually home, but if I get an invite out with friends I normally
will go wherever.
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
You feel like you should... Don't be afraid ladies!
Who are you looking for?
This helps us know who to show you on OkCupid.