I am not very gifted with writing mesmerizing self promotional profiles. I also don't have a bunch of exciting pictures showing everywhere I have traveled or skydiving pictures, etc. (I have gone skydiving.)
But I will give you some fun facts about me:
• I love to read, and believe learning is life long process! Topics include but not limited to: Psychology, Buddhism, dystopian stories, philosophy.
• Conversations of all types are welcome here, intense, silly, deep, inappropriate...bring it on!
• I am into being active, which includes: gym, MMA(UFC) boxing, sometimes Crossfit, hiking sometimes.
• I do like movies and TV... And video games ( I do have a job, I am not obsessed with them. I will play with you if you like)
• I was born and raised Brooklyn NY, I also lived in Alaska for a long time.
• I have a beard sometimes and sometimes I don't.( I currently have a beard.)
• I really enjoy being ridiculous and silly.
• I have also been described as intense.... In the good way.
• For all the Myers Briggs fans INFJ.
• I believe in reciprocal thoughtfulness, which I think most women want instead of chivalry, because chivalry by definition states woman are weaker than men... Which we all know isn't true.
I feel like I translate better in person compared to this online, resume, marketing profile thingy...
I am really good at the middle of conversations... Starting... Meh, ending I am pretty solid.
Music: I have diverse tastes. I don't listen to country music.
Movies: I love watching all types. I am getting pickier lately.
Food: wouldn't call myself foodie( because I rarely take pictures of my food) but I love a good meal! I love trying new places to eat.
I actually spend a lot of time trying to stop all the thinking... In an inner peace kind of way.
Oh and coffee... And cookies... I have a cookie problem... Don't judge.
I don't have a traditional schedule... So I don't always have weekends off.