Hi! I have a silly, sarcastic sense of humour. All the time. I love laughing; I love making other people laugh, too. A smile goes a long way.
Some more things about me:
1. I’m considerate and supportive.
2. I can be very nurturing, but I won’t coddle (unless you’re a baby).
3. I gave up some of my spontaneity when I adopted my dog, but I still love adventure. I have white-water rafted on the Pacuare River in Costa Rica, hiked around Barcelona and biked across the Golden Gate Bridge.
4. Sometimes I break out in spontaneous dance.
5. I'm geographically challenged.
6. I like to cook and bake and am only too happy to feed you.
7. I love movies and can watch my favourites on a loop.
8. I adore animals and kids.
9. One of my favourite things is exploring new restaurants and recipes.
10. I've taken up boxing. What an amazing workout!
11. I love me some Toronto. The more I travel, the more I appreciate this incredible city (even with the somewhat unreliable TTC). It has so much to offer and so much to be discovered.
I have a big personality and lots of (outrageous) opinions, but I know when to be quiet and still. I can be vulnerable, although I am confident and am looking for the same in a partner. I am emotionally mature; this is fundamental in my partner, too. I'm drawn to mindful, considerate, clever, silly, confident and fun people.
Please no smokers, baldies, or dudes who just want to get laid. Oh, and I really love tall(er) men. Thank you!