Find better matches with our advanced matching system
25 / M / Gay / Single
- Last Online
- Dec 5
- 5′ 8″ (1.73m).
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Agnosticism but not too serious about it
- Aquarius and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from college/university
- Sales / Marketing / Biz Dev
- Doesn’t have kids, and doesn’t want any
- Has dogs and has cats
Alantrip Louisville, Kentucky more adventurous
johnaiden Louisville, Kentucky more adventurous
-BigLittleSpoon Louisville, Kentucky more adventurous
klbarn0 Louisville, Kentucky more adventurous
johnjohn1983 Louisville, Kentucky more adventurous
Fitchman321 Louisville, Kentucky more adventurous
spd1028 Louisville, Kentucky more adventurous
optimalrefund Louisville, Kentucky more adventurous
In my free time, I enjoy socializing with friends, be it going to bars such as Hilltop or having a night in with board games. I try to be spontaneous and adventurous, and go to fun events around Louisville like art fairs and Waterfront Wednesdays.
Movies -- My favorite movie is Moulin Rouge.. such an amazing movie. I love all types of movies; I typically choose to watch horror, comedy, or romantic comedies.
Television -- How I Met Your Mother..hands down. Its pretty Legend...I also love New Girl, Modern Family, The Mindy Project, Once Upon a Time, and Glee!
Music -- Lana Del Rey, Snow Patrol, The Smiths, etc. I like pretty much everything besides country.
Food -- Who doesn't love food? Ill eat pretty much anything..just depends on my mood at the time.
2. Music -- I am always listening to music, at home and in the car. Some of my favorite things to do involve music, such as going to Waterfront Wednesday or live music at Qdoba on Bardstown Rd.
3. Food -- I love me some good food! I really enjoy cooking or going out to get dinner; especially if it is somewhere fun, like on the river.
4. Wine/Beer -- I just love the taste, and enjoy relaxing with one of the two.
5. Computer -- I am always on my computer. Facebook, sadly, is one of my weaknesses. I love reddit and stumble upon; those in addition to youtube can provide hours and hours of entertainment.
6. Cameras/photos -- I love having pictures to look on later on in life. They really capture some amazing memories; some good, some bad. I have a lot of picture frames in my house.
- Guys who like guys
- Ages 22–28
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating