Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
1. Sarcastic, sophisticated, witty, dorky, sensitive and
free-spirited. Also a fan of adjectives.
2. A wizard in the kitchen. Gordon Ramsey once told me that I was
his idol... Ok, maybe not, but I'm sure he'd love the flavor of my
3. Nomadic Adventurer. I've set foot on 5 continents and have a
thirst for exploring more. I hope to one day go vacationing on Mars
as I've heard the mountains are glorious.
4. Full of random (and oftentimes useless) information. I will kick
your butt at Trivial Pursuit.
1. Intelligent, sweet, down-to-earth and adventurous. Bonus points
if you're a little bit quirky.
2. An ambitious go-getter. I'm attracted to people who set big
goals and put all their effort into pursuing them. Even if your
life's dream is to become the world's greatest thumb-wrestler, I
totally dig it.
3. A non-smoker... or at least trying to quit. As open-minded as I
am, I have to draw the line at cigarettes. I can't stand their
smell and don't want to be around smoke all the time.
4. Pet-friendly. My cat Felix loves to meet new people, but if
you're allergic to fur, the two of you probably won't get along.
Me + You:
An undeniably awesome couple with amazing chemistry. Let's make the
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
Great things. Life is an adventure. Wanna join me?
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
Anything I put my mind to
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
Good to great by Robert Collier, Music wise anything with a good
I listen to just about everything depends on mood
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
2. Cell Phone
3. Pillow-have you tried sleeping without a pillow? lol
5. Great shampoo/conditioner
6. Flip flops
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
I spend a lot of time wondering what I have been thinking about I
try to think what i have been thinking and i cant think of
anything. Then I wonder if i have been thinking of nothing all my
life, its a vicious circle of nothingness.:)
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix and takeout, or getting your party on — how do you let loose?
Bubble bath is a wonderful way to spend Friday night. Put on some
music, pour a glass of wine, submerge into the silky bubbles and
let the cares of the week melt away. Soak until the water goes
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
If you like what you see.
Who are you looking for?
This helps us know who to show you on OkCupid.