Find better matches with our advanced matching system
33 • M • Brooklyn, NY
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 8:23pm
- 5′ 10″ (1.78m)
- Body Type
- Graduated from masters program
- Banking / Finance
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- English, French (Okay)
Books: The Great Gatsby, Confederacy of Dunces, The Sun Also Rises, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, Hamlet, The Little Prince and—to throw in random, contemporary nonfiction—anything by Slavoj Zizek. Right now, I’m reading a collection of John Cheever short stories. Kind of eerie to see what familiar places in New York were like 70 or 80 years ago.
My musical likes are very, very broad and I’m always open to new ones. I’m a fan of classic rock, 90s grunge, jazz of all types, really early rock stuff that’s transitioning from folk/country/jazz, and even European classical music which is good background during the workday.
I love all different kinds of food. I have an Italian background so that’s always a strong standby. I also like sushi, barbecue, Spanish and French. Also, great Russian food if I can find it. There are a few good spots in Midtown and Brooklyn.
2. Public radio
6. Eventually some iProduct or other, I’m sure…
1. Justin Timberlake once sang to me alone in an empty ballroom. It was a Phil Collins song.
2. I was at a small, hometown bar and a woman was having her 80th birthday party. She asked me to dance, and we did. It was fun. Then she asked me to kiss, which was pretty awkward. It was especially awkward since the DJ had already wished her happy birthday, so everyone in the bar was looking right at us. And in that situation, you can’t really say no.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 24–37
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating, short-term dating
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.