Find better matches with our advanced
34 • Los Angeles, CA • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 25–42
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- Online now!
- 5′ 10″ (1.78m)
- Body Type
- Graduated from masters program
- Sales / Marketing
- English, French (Okay)
Books: Business Secrets of the Pharaohs, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, Great Gatsby, 1984, Confederacy of Dunces. I like some old American authors too like Poe, Melville, C.B. Brown, and Lovecraft.
Musical likes are broad: most jazz (not soft or elevator), classic rock, rockabilly, 90s Seattle grunge-type stuff, and even classical, esp. when working.
Into all kinds of food: Thai, Malaysian, sushi, Mexican, Carolina barbecue, French, Russian. Italian’s always a strong standby.
2. Public radio, esp. KUSC and WQXR
3. My crappy old electric Guitar from South Korea
1. Justin Timberlake once sang to me in an empty ballroom. It was a Phil Collins song.
2. I was at a small, hometown bar in Cleveland and a woman was having her 80th birthday. She asked me to dance, and we did. Then she asked me to kiss, which was awkward. The polka DJ had just wished her happy birthday, so everyone in the bar was looking right at us. In that situation, you can’t really say no.
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
You must be in the photo! Full nudity, extreme close ups, pets, cars, baby photos, artwork, images you’ve added yourself to, etc. are not allowed.
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue
meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to .
If you don’t see it, try checking
your Spam folder.