Find better matches with our advanced matching system
24 / M / Gay / Single
Ottawa, Ontario, CA
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 10:09pm
- 6′ 1″ (1.85m)
- Body Type
- Working on university
- Relationship Type
But my main specialty is embarrassing myself.
Movies: Clue, Big Fish, Spirited Away, Perks of Being a Wallflower, Mean Girls, Starship Troopers, Cloud Atlas, Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist, Scott Pilgrim, Juno, Hard Candy, Inception
Shows: America's Next Top Model, Breaking Bad, Survivor, Rupaul's Drag Race, Dexter
Food: I have three food dislikes. Two are straight forward. I dislike mushrooms and gelatin based products (jello, gummy worms, gummy bears, etc). The last is weird. I like spaghetti, angel hair and vermicelli. Most other pastas I can't eat. It's a texture thing or something. No lasagna, macaroni, penne, udon, etc.
3) sex/porn+masturbation (if you don't like this and say it's three things, then call it "getting off")
4) staying active...either through the gym or sports or just jogging around with my sister
5) taking self portraits and then posting them online so people tell me I'm handsome.
6) the hope that SOON I will have someone that I can cuddle with on a semi-nightly basis
If someone asks me whether I'm masculine or feminine, I have some choices. I can say that I'm masculine, which is true enough. The meaning of masculinity has been distorted a bit, I feel. When someone says they're masculine or "straight acting" (lol...), I get the feeling that what they're trying to say is that they're "macho". Masculine for me doesn't equal macho.
I'm just myself. I'm a guy, I don't feel like my personality is very flamboyant. There's nothing wrong with feminine guys though, and I would definitely smooch a handsome one. To say I'm straight acting is stupid. I'm very much a gay guy. I act like a gay guy...because however I carry myself, I'm still gay.
I feel like I'm talking in circles now...clearly eloquence isn't my forte.
Option 2) on a date
Option 3) hanging out with friends
- I've never been drunk, smoked weed, or done illegal drugs
- I'm only out to a few close friends (...and OKCupid, I guess)
- I lost a hundred pounds after highschool
- Guys who like guys
- Ages 18–35
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends
Connect your OkCupid Account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.